The online racing simulator
Dad at...
(173 posts, started )
Am I the only person that thinks there is a significant chance this is a hoax?
probably
Quote from duke_toaster :Am I the only person that thinks there is a significant chance this is a hoax?

Nope. I agree.
I think she was raped and they just said it was his child. I doubt he has hair on his balls so how can he be shooting live rounds ?
Quote from BlueFlame :I think she was raped and they just said it was his child. I doubt he has hair on his balls so how can he be shooting live rounds ?

I was doing that aged 11, and I'm not any different to an average guy. (the shooting bit, not getting raped. :o)
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I was doing that aged 11, and I'm not any different to an average guy. (the shooting bit, not getting raped. :o)

The average guy is shooting blanks until the age of about 15. You can shoot, but it doesn't mean it's a live round..

Where were you taught puberty?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

Where were you taught puberty?

It's gonna go bad for me, however I answer this. So I won't.
Rofl! She look's like a beaten up version of the honey monster

He must of been desperate and stupid to nail that thing haha...

Seriously though, their live's are pretty much ruined. I dare say their parent's will end up doing more than them anyway

Teens in Britain seriously need some more sex education
She actually looks like Vic Reeves hahahaha
Quote from mclarenmatt :Rofl! She look's like a beaten up version of the honey monster

+ 100x100
Quote from mclarenmatt :Rofl! She look's like a beaten up version of the honey monster

Seriously though, their live's are pretty much ruined. I dare say their parent's will end up doing more than them anyway

Teens in Britain seriously need some more sex education

believe it or not, sex education is quite strong and taken seriously in UK. we spent full term learning about it, even watching videos
We did 40 minutes of it in Primary school (They had to send letters to parents to ask them, how lame?), and in Secondary School we had a few lessons on contraception and the likelyhood of it working. - We probably had a total of 4 hours talking about it.

Personally I'm in no rush to get laid so it doesn't bother me.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Personally I'm in no rush to get laid so it doesn't bother me.

You keep telling yourself that
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
.. Actually ou guys are right.

She's fugly.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :.. Actually ou guys are right.

She's fugly.

holy sh!t i allmost puked :sour:
Quote from simscube :New pic of the couple really shows that they truly shall be the best parents ever in history!

awwwww, what the fudge??? :vomit:
Quote from BlueFlame :I think she was raped and they just said it was his child. I doubt he has hair on his balls so how can he be shooting live rounds ?

More likely she raped him.
#119 - AMB
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Personally I'm in no rush to get laid so it doesn't bother me.

Already told you babe, I'd go all the way with you.
Well, she's got nice bewbs.

But apart from that... no.

EDIT: Or then again of course she would - shes just been pregnant :doh:

I agree. Meaning there was an adult involved. They should do a DNA test on the child if this isn't a hoax.
he didnt do her for her boobs, thats a fact, her nipples are reaching her knees :s

grts
Quote :By this weekend, two other boys had come forward to suggest they, and not Alfie, might be the father. Richard Goodsell, 16, and Tyler Barker, 14, told the News of the World that they had intercourse with Chan ... he time she fell pregnant.

See, the Guardian is just the best paper. No manufactured lies, just the truth. Although, to suggest he may end up with 500,000 for making a documentary is frustrating (if the story is true and he is the father of the child) because the babys life is going to be screwed and he gets Half a Mil for that?!

Dad at...
(173 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG