The online racing simulator
Dad at...
(173 posts, started )
Dad at...
I would've said "Get in, son" until I saw his missus. Double-bagger, that bird.
Fudge, I was gonna post it but I'm 8 minutes late.
WTF! What the **** was on that girls mind when she shagged him in the first place? she really is a dog too! Can't beleive what im seeing
Saw this earlier on. I may sound like a bit of an old man here but at 13 I was barely getting over holding hands with the lassies, let alone getting all Barry White with her.

Heck at 13 I thought a stiffy was for pissing over walls!!
Gosh this kid is crazy And his girlfriend is like... disguisting.
There are lots of strange things to come accross when it comes to humans. This one is odd, but not uncommon i'd say. I must admit tho, he looks damn young (not 6, but 8 or 9)...

It's a hard decision to make. "Stop them" or not... in some way, if they really want to have it their way, who are you (parents, teachers, friends, etc) to tell them if it's ok or not? On the other hand... what the hell did i know when i was 13? Probably not a whole lot...

Personally i would say (without any bad intensions)... "bad luck, life ruined early". I mean, they are far too young to be grown up already... what about taking your time to be a child first... before having one?

And beside all that...

She looks like her age... but was interested in a boy who looks like eight... one or two years more and i'd almost call her a pedophile... yeah yeah, i just wrote that... go ahead and flame me if you like.

What really counts in the end is if they are/will be happy (especially the kid)... no matter how odd they look as a family right now. I guess it'll be their parents doing most of the work for the baby anyway (at least until they are out of school, etc).

Still... my first thought was (and still is): "Life ruined".
I was gonna post it but that is enough.

Another proof against the britains! Mwuhahahaha
Quote from Tim_J_23 :I was gonna post it but that is enough.

Another proof against the britains! Mwuhahahaha

Says the proof against Sweden.
On topic: What the hell?
Wow, that is way too young ... Seems like the 'father' doesnt even give a care about that. World is wierd.
Well that's fooked up.
:ices_rofl
#13 - JJ72
You gotta say for a first timer in sex he did pretty good..........
Well, he dropped his load at the right place atleast.
A baby suck, a baby at 13 sucks even more

Pd: A baby doesn't suck when you can take care of him/her.
damn rednecks! Only in Kentuck... oh crap...
13? Seriously? This kid is stupidier than I thought. He will be 26 when the baby turns 13.
Quote from hazaky :Wow, that is way too young ... Seems like the 'father' doesnt even give a care about that. World is wierd.

I know I am double posting, but the world isn't weird. America is .
#19 - T.J.
Could have been me some years ago :X
I'm 13

If you don't see me in lfs as often from now on, it's because I'm...erm...having a few 'family' issues.

Joke! I started masturbating when he shagged that slut...

Quote :Dennis, who works for a vehicle recovery firm, described Alfie as “a typical 13-year-old boy”.
He said: “He loves computer games, boxing and Manchester United.” Dennis, who has fathered nine kids, told how he was “gobsmacked” when he discovered Alfie was to be a dad, too.

Ah, there's your problem. Manchester.

Grip, EDIT! Also, the parents seem like they care quite a lot about the baby, and everyone seems really relaxed about the whole thing. Wierd.

Quote :Chantelle and Maisie were released from hospital yesterday. They are living with Penny, Chantelle’s jobless dad Steve, 43, and her five brothers in a rented council house in Eastbourne. The family live on benefits. Alfie, who lives on an estate across town with mum Nicola, 43, spends most of his time at the Steadmans’ house.

Yikes! Now I don't know the exact details, but I'm 99% sure the girl is the idiot here, not the boy. I don't think you can really pin the blame on him, he just didn't know what having a baby meant. What I want to know is why the girl didn't get an abortion! Life ruined.
Quote from Timdpr :I'm 13

If you don't see me in lfs as often from now on, it's because I'm...erm...having a few 'family' issues.

Joke! I started masturbating when he shagged that slut...

Ah, there's your problem. Manchester.

Grip, EDIT! Also, the parents seem like they care quite a lot about the baby, and everyone seems really relaxed about the whole thing. Wierd.

Yikes! Now I don't know the exact details, but I'm 99% sure the girl is the idiot here, not the boy. I don't think you can really pin the blame on him, he just didn't know what having a baby meant. What I want to know is why the girl didn't get an abortion! Life ruined.

I edited. Happy? I shouldn't have since you can't force me too, but that was rude. so I did.
She got pregnant when he was 12
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :I edited. Happy?

:doh: I mean delete your second post and put the information in it in the first! It clutters up the forum, and looks as if you're just trying to up your post count and enlarge your e-penis. Everyone can see you doing this, though, which means your e-penis just shrivels!

I don't mean to come across as nasty, it's meant to be freindly reminder. Sorry for a useless post, but hopefully this will stop a lot more.

EDIT: Thank you for editing the post I quoted, rather than making a new post! I can't force people to stop cracking LFS...(I'm not implying that you have, it's merely a comparison!)

EDIT 2: Apology accepted! Thank you!
this is...well, have to agree with timpdr.

i think the boy isnt really the idiot.
he just had no luck lol

Dad at...
(173 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG