The online racing simulator
Im back to play LFS!
(34 posts, started )
Im back to play LFS!
Hey guys! Yeah, i am back to play LFS, i havent played since summer 2008, is there something new ingame? I just wonder, any new mods/server types or something? BTw i had birthday yesterday, now im 16

Anything new people ?
I don't know who you are, but welcome back

For mod's and such, - stuff approved, take a look in the right forum parts, but there are nothing really big new

Happy birthday, a day after tho hehe..
Welcome back!
And happy birthday.
think you didn't miss much, nothing big happened in the last half year.
uhm, welcome back?
#7 - th84
Phew, thats a relief! Maybe I can finally get a good night of sleep.
Cool..

Who you?
Ohh. That explains it.
Sorry, who are you? Should I care? And no, nothing new happening.
Happy b'day and welcome back.

its Always to see members come back
Welcome back and happy birthday.

Sorry to sound like a dick but if there was a big book of forums do's and don’ts making a, I'm back thread, would be in the don't section along with an I'm gone thread. Plus you really haven't been gone that long. These kind of threads only really work for well known, well liked, been around for years and years and are leaving/come back for an actual reason, like moving to a place with no internets or something.

...but yeah, welcome back.
Quote from kimmag :Hey guys! Yeah, i am back to play LFS, i havent played since summer 2008, is there something new ingame? I just wonder, any new mods/server types or something? BTw i had birthday yesterday, now im 16

Anything new people ?

Nope. Well a few minor things but nothing really great springs to mind. Do you speak the Ket Language? Over the past 12 months LFS may have been translated into that.

There is a rumour of a car sometime in the future... I think the forum fairies call it a VW Scirocco, but latest rumour is that it's delayed.
Don't be too harsh on him, he was only trying to be friendly.
If he acted like an idiot I wouldn't be inclined to give any warm welcomes but this is a community and to grow we must not disregard people, after all he has a S2 licence too. Hes paid his share into this community
Quote from kimmag :Hey guys! Yeah, i am back to play LFS, i havent played since summer 2008, is there something new ingame? I just wonder, any new mods/server types or something? BTw i had birthday yesterday, now im 16

Anything new people ?

who are you Mr attention seeker ??

i came back and said nothing till i got banned from half the server's for being a noobie wreaker with a talent talent only compareable to gills4life's looks :O:O:O

tbh.... Get back racing, but don't pass go, don't collect 200 peso's
^

Dude, make some sence in your posting or shut up please
Don't let me work as your shield when you are going to have your disagreements with other users
Oh, are we getting psychological now?
****! No, GOD NO!! Not psychological talk, no no NO! :scared:
Hey, I'm back too!
You don't like psychology? Why? Tell me more. Is it because of something that happened in your childhood?
I...None of your buisness
He was dropped as a baby.

Im back to play LFS!
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG