The online racing simulator
Let's Laugh At Kev
(82 posts, started )
Kev please upload all of the Jaffa-cake videos.

Or, how about making a new Jaffa-cake competition... I'm sure plenty of us (including Chris!) could beat Tristan's record.
Quote from Shotglass :wheres all the jaffa cake videos you wanted to put on youtube?
and you really do look like you might be beckys brother in that video

and why is that?
#28 - 5haz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Kev please upload all of the Jaffa-cake videos.

Or, how about making a new Jaffa-cake competition... I'm sure plenty of us (including Chris!) could beat Tristan's record.

I could certainly eat more in less time, but probrably not more all at once.
Quote from 5haz :I could certainly eat more in less time, but probrably not more all at once.

Big fatty.

I'd go for 12 in one go.. omnomnom.
It won't let me upload Madman_CZ's second-place jaffa-munching sesh, complaining it's too long.

It won't have the same impact if you don't see him eat all 22 jaffa cakes in one sitting.
he did? i gotta watch that again
hope i still have it somewhere
Quote from thisnameistaken :It won't let me upload Madman_CZ's second-place jaffa-munching sesh, complaining it's too long.

It won't have the same impact if you don't see him eat all 22 jaffa cakes in one sitting.

Cut parts that are irrelevant out, then..
22 jaffa cakes in one go? jesus..... upload please
you are the guy with the bass?

ROFLMAO
My ex girlfriend who dumped me (the bitch) was a great Numan fan...only reminds me of... meh never mind I did shag her up ze ass

ooops sorry
Well, atleast the song matches the state you must have been in.

You look like a gay junky, who has an emo haircut and robbed a bum for clothes. Oddly that´s exactly what I imagined you´d look like while reading your posts.
Quote from Kalev EST :You look like a gay junky, who has an emo haircut and robbed a bum for clothes. Oddly that´s exactly what I imagined you´d look like while reading your posts.

Everybody take note, this is how you do it.
#42 - CSU1
Quote from thisnameistaken :Everybody take note, this is how you do it.

I just can't find the words to describe it Kev, so i'll just throw up
Well the good news is Kev i'm not about to go pirating all your bands music

I dont get why a few are saying I look like that/vice versa ? For a start I always got multiple colours in my hair, am taller, with longer hair, and my drum kit back in the 90's was an 11 piece Duplo Premier with Zyn symbols.
Quote from Becky Rose :I dont get why a few are saying I look like that/vice versa ?

i didnt mean you walk around in clothes like that what i meant was from what i remember you have the same sort of chin, head shape etc
That's unfortunate - I was quite emaciated in those days. Amphetamines are bad, kids.
well I spent most of my life clinically underweight also so I guess I can see the point . My face is long and thin and has a few scars, so on the beauty scale i'm somewhere around Frankenstein. I've learned to live with and accept this, how about you Kev?
i keep reading lerts laugh at kev
Quote from Becky Rose :My face is long and thin and has a few scars, so on the beauty scale i'm somewhere around Frankenstein. I've learned to live with and accept this, how about you Kev?

I avoid cameras and mirrors. Light is not my friend.
#49 - CSU1
...remember this !

Let's Laugh At Kev
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG