The online racing simulator
Let's Laugh At Kev
(82 posts, started )
Let's Laugh At Kev
Given that I uploaded the video of Tristan scoffing jaffa cakes, I feel I ought to share this link with you...

I think our old drummer's uploaded this to YouTube. It was something we did when we were 17 or 18 (and I haven't seen it since), for a friend's coursework for a media studies course or something. I'm the ugly one with the black Godin Acoustibass fretless.

Bear in mind this was 1991/2 or something. Arista actually came sniffing around on the strength of the demo that this tune's taken from, but I told them to go **** themselves.
Nice pants!
#3 - J@tko

I havnt actually watched the vid, just saw the thread title :P
lol, indeed sexi pants
Can we laugh at my silly hair-do now or the indoor shades-wearing or something? That shirt is awful too but it's too grainy to really see how awful.
Thats actually a not bad tune, a cross between Japan and the velvet underground

Or maybe I'm just an old fart. I still bloody dress like that.
Kev.

WHY?!!!!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!

Even back then, you must have had a bit more sense than to dress like that!
Quote from AlienT. :Thats actually a not bad tune, a cross between Japan and the velvet underground

Weird. I don't think any of us could've named a Japan tune. We were mostly listening to bands who had good T-shirts.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Even back then, you must have had a bit more sense than to dress like that!

Actually I'm surprised I wasn't wearing a Captain Sensible-style beret - I was most of the time.

Edit: I should point out I was taking a LOT of drugs.
WTF is this? All I see is a bunch of Becky clones, mumbling erratically to a something resembling a beat.

Nothing I can laugh at, really.
#13 - 5haz
It was acceptable in the 90's.
I think I just had a seizure.
Quote from Thunderhead :+1

well good to you, your probably an awesome star. Would love to see you sing better......
#17 - 5haz
Quote from DevilDare :well good to you, your probably an awesome star. Would love to see you sing better......

Hah, they're only having a laugh, calm down.

I think its more about the flashy colours in the vid, as I said, it was acceptable in the 90s.
Quote from 5haz :it was acceptable in the 90s.

The 90's was a scary time. I am glad it is over.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :The 90's was a scary time. I am glad it is over.

Atleast the cars were better, than the crap we have today.
True enough and handguns were legal in the 90's. Such an unjust law that one.
#22 - 5haz
Don't remember too much of the 90s (was too busy terrorising other children at play school) but what I do remember was that it was all good so long as I had Jaffa Cakes. And that Damon Hill had just won according to the man shouting from the TV set.
I don't remember much of the '90s either. I did the band thing until about 98, then found I'd accidentally made loads of money so I spent the next year or so in the pub trying (successfully!) to get rid of it.
I just saw the Jaffa Cake video. Tristan does not look intimidating anymore.
wheres all the jaffa cake videos you wanted to put on youtube?
and you really do look like you might be beckys brother in that video

Let's Laugh At Kev
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG