The online racing simulator
Let's Laugh At Kev
(82 posts, started )
#76 - T.J.
Quote from The Very End :HVA I HÆLVETE?!?! De kjeksene er helt forjævelige >.<

Jeg veit, men må man, så må man for faen bare! Og jeg er litt herdet etter bestemorbesøk så det skal nok gå greit...

Skal på ica maxi i morgen etter skolen og hente inn litt kjeks sammen med samboeren min.. Han er også med på moroa
Quote from thisnameistaken :He sent me two, but they were both pretty similar, he ignored the rules completely on both, so I uploaded the one where he nearly chokes to death when he starts laughing because that was the best.

He started munching them before he finished!!!
#78 - 5haz
Hence, "Premature Mastication".
Quote from T.J. :Jeg veit, men må man, så må man for faen bare! Og jeg er litt herdet etter bestemorbesøk så det skal nok gå greit...

Skal på ica maxi i morgen etter skolen og hente inn litt kjeks sammen med samboeren min.. Han er også med på moroa

Respekt
kev have you still got tristans second attempt with the disturbing suggestive question right before he starts stuffing his face full of orangy cakes?
Quote from Shotglass :kev have you still got tristans second attempt with the disturbing suggestive question right before he starts stuffing his face full of orangy cakes?

If it's the one I'm thinking of that was his first attempt, I think. I do have two submissions from Tristan.

It's twice the size of the other one.
i think the first video contains two attempts

Let's Laugh At Kev
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG