Monster Energy!
Yay, its finally in holland

It tastes very sweet but its a little exspensive

Sorry but i just wanted to say this
You are missing an option.
#3 - G!NhO
you mean, never tried it?
#4 - 5haz
Energy drinks are for people who don't get enough sleep or drink too much, they're not fun and they're do not (as some people I know think) make you look cool.
#5 - G!NhO
Nah, i just love them

and i only drink one a day, more and its not good for you.
Quote from G!NhO :Nah, i just love them

and i only drink one a day, more and its not good for you.

I think I've had a proper energy drink twice ever, like Red Bull, Lucozade Alert, and all that jazz.
I used to drink like 2 energy drinks a day because to me they are quite addictive. I started to get painful kidneys and bad stomach pains so I stopped drinking them and I got better. They are so very bad for you!
Yes if i drink more than one than i feel it in my stomach and have to go to the toilet
The only time I ever have energy drink of any description is with Vodka.

Can't see the point of it on it's own - a short boost then down again
I tend to avoid anything with caffein in it.

So no coke, no coffee, no tea and no energy drinks
Quote from 5haz :Energy drinks are for people who are stupid and have too much money

Corrected for you
Quote from pb32000 :

i dont drink it for the boost (i dont feel anything), but i just like how it tastes
Quote from G!NhO :i dont drink it for the boost (i dont feel anything), but i just like how it tastes

Spoken like a true addict
No, if you read the thread you would have read that i only drink one a day
i like relentless or rockstar
i drink one once in a while...
They don't even work. Just drink a liter or two of coca cola, instead of 0,25L of red bull and at least it tastes better! It's a myth that sugar makes you hyper, but it's completely true that it makes you tired and slow after the blood sugar drops again. And that happens fast. Energy drinks are mostly sugar anyway.
You know what makes you really buzz? Something like this.

Ingredients: Natural Flavouring, Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate (AAKG), L-Tyrosine, Dextrose, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl, Beta Alanine, Glucuronolactone, Chocamine, Guarana Extract (22%), Sucralose.

I'm bouncing off the walls for an hour after drinking that, pretty intense.
Quote from pb32000 :The only time I ever have energy drink of any description is with Vodka.

I hate energy drinks with strong alcohol. It makes my heartrate race so badly that it feels like it´s going to pop out of my chest.
Drink Jägermaister! My fave.
I like the energy drinks branding and the kind of events they sponsor, but the drinks themselfs don't do anything for me, they don't taste nice and they don't boost my energy.
after i had 1 bottle of "kick" after a good basketball match i felt really sick. dont do that anymore, if i need a drink i get Lucozade.
i only drink energy with vodka or jägermeister.
im not really a fan of drinking energy stuff without some alcohol in it

Monster Energy!
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG