The online racing simulator
Car rearlights, taillights, backlights how you want.
Can anybody make car rearlights, taillights, backlights, how you want.
They should be working all time, or turned on with a button.
When I brake they should light stronger.
They could be only half of the brake light....................
Many choises.
PLZ ANSWER.

Sry for my english.
Can you please stop making those stupid threads?
Can you stop loking at them...
Quote from matijapkc :Can you stop loking at them...

So you created topics because of more people will look at them and post in them and now you are forbidding me to look at them? Strange.
Quote from matijapkc :Can you stop loking at them...

What is 'loking?'

Funny, because now I'm 'loking' at your thread, and there is nothing to stop me 'loking' at it.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :What is 'loking?'

Funny, because now I'm 'loking' at your thread, and there is nothing to stop me 'loking' at it.

'loking' is my bad english.
O.K. it should be looking or something...
Another quality thread on LFS Forum... Eh.
He wants park lights.

Translation:
Working all the time, or turned on/off with a switch. Half the power of normal brake lights when on, and stronger light when he brakes.

This cannot be done with LFS. There is no way to do this. Sorry but LFS only has on/off for lights, nothing in between.
Quote from Riders Motion :Another quality thread on LFS Forum... Eh.

you are the only person from canada that uses eh lol.
I am from canada and i don't even say that. Sounds stupid. lol
But this thread is going nowhere FAST.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :What is 'loking?'

lol, thanks for the new sig

why don't you give a bash at making those lights yourself? and quit making those pointless threads while you're at it, you're wrong if you think you can only be banned by cracking the game. hope I didn't miss anything. (no flaming intended, just the naked truth)
Don't be mean to him he just wants a request... Unless he made a triple or double threads...
-
(Azzano62) DELETED by Azzano62
Quote from Ghost921 :Don't be mean to him he just wants a request... Unless he made a triple or double threads...

he did make a lot of threads, but they aren't about the same headlights thing. (once again, no flaming intended)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG