The online racing simulator
Your driving music.
(35 posts, started )
I have a broad spectrum of songs I like to listen to while driving. But what I can't stand is people insisting to play Christmas tunes at Christmas, it makes me want to crash to death to end it.

In fact what I found really works is around November/December always forget to take the front to the CD player with you. Never get passengers trying to play shit that way.
Quote from Jakg :Spitfire makes me do bad bad things behind the wheel :X

Like this?

My driving music is the sound from the engine. The volume varies, it always repeats, but it's never on random.
Quote from Jakg :Prodigy (The) - Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned - 'nuff said.

Ain't that the truth?

Quote from shiny_red_cobra :My driving music is the sound from the engine. The volume varies, it always repeats, but it's never on random.

Now that is a quote! lol.

Some of my playlist is songs from http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/

*= from NG.com

1. Psylocybin FX - axeFX*
2. Last Race - sonicxtreme*
3. Electric Feel (Justice Remix) - MGMT
4. Through the Fire and Flames (Mario Paint version) - levusbevus* / Originally by Dragonforce
5. Decode - Paramore
6. Land of Confusion - Genesis
7. Chop Suey! - System Of A Down
8. I Write Sins not Tragedies - PANIC! At the Disco
9. Searchlights - Falling Up
10. Ordinary - The Buzzhorn

That's about it, on shuffle, and repeat.

I know it's not large, but I have way too many slow, 'no adrenalin' songs.
I do like listening to anything by pendulum. Not sure how well that would work as "driving music" though.
Quote from Gills4life :I do like listening to anything by pendulum. Not sure how well that would work as "driving music" though.

Now that you mention it (even though it's been mentioned a couple times already), I recall a music video that pendulum made for their song 'Slam'. That was fun to watch!
for me it has to be Cream of Clapton - eric clapton...

or anything by thin lizzy... ( twin guitar solos, i less then 3 them ( <3 ) )

simply wonderful.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Like this?

LOL
Nice one.

For me, its got to be anything from MOS:The Annual 2009 upto Pendulum.
Anything Dance or Drum and Bass will do me.

Your driving music.
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG