The online racing simulator
SwayCreations - 2009 Opening Compilation
(18 posts, started )
#1 - Ogijs
Quote from Ogijs :This is another of my creations, i tried to show some of the best teams. My apologies to the other fantastic teams i didn't put in the video Well take a look and i hope you enjoy this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMMzsT6WAo&feature=channel_page

wrong url
#4 - Ogijs
Im sorry for the link mistake Well i how you enjoy watching this
woah nice movie dude, didnt excepted that quality from u, awesome!
Quote from hadesko :woah nice movie dude, didnt excepted that quality from u, awesome!

I have to agree, that was a big step up for him. I would like to see a little more camera smoothing, but that's just kinda my style.
yeh, agree :P
#8 - Ogijs
It's nice that someone can see my progress
I hope to keep it growing
#9 - dadge
only watched 5 seconds and switched to HD. did you edit the song or is that a remix?
last shot needs a bit more fade on the mask. not a bad vid tho.
Somehow this amkes me want to go to drift servers for change of egtting in such a movie
Thanx for the coments guys

Yes i know im still working on my masking skils and ways tu use masking
Awesome video man, kept me entertained the whole way!
Ok, I've seen your attemt at making a movie, and I really must say that this is an... an attempt that actually is very good....(Expected some bashing, havent you? Ok, here you go then) But, the camerawork is a bit unimaginative (find better spots to film from) and needs more smoothing, the swirl (or was it twirl) effect looked bad from the beginning, but you used more than once... spoiled the movie for me. At 2:51, I don't know WHAT it is, but it's blocking my view... All in all a solid performance, kept me quite entertained. 8/10 for the good effort and progress.
Quote from squidhead :Ok, I've seen your attemt at making a movie, and I really must say that this is an... an attempt that actually is very good....(Expected some bashing, havent you? Ok, here you go then) But, the camerawork is a bit unimaginative (find better spots to film from) and needs more smoothing, the swirl (or was it twirl) effect looked bad from the beginning, but you used more than once... spoiled the movie for me. At 2:51, I don't know WHAT it is, but it's blocking my view... All in all a solid performance, kept me quite entertained. 8/10 for the good effort and progress.

That blocks was bridge pole I think
Quote from squidhead :Ok, I've seen your attemt at making a movie, and I really must say that this is an... an attempt that actually is very good....(Expected some bashing, havent you? Ok, here you go then) But, the camerawork is a bit unimaginative (find better spots to film from) and needs more smoothing, the swirl (or was it twirl) effect looked bad from the beginning, but you used more than once... spoiled the movie for me. At 2:51, I don't know WHAT it is, but it's blocking my view... All in all a solid performance, kept me quite entertained. 8/10 for the good effort and progress.

WOW, i really didnt expect an 8/10 frome you When i rendered the video i realized that my filming smothnes is verry low. Watching it render frame by frame shows me that . Anyways, i am glad i'v finnaly created something that is entertaining.

Thank you for the constructive criticizm, that's what makes things better

If im not mistaken 2:51 was meant as an transition :P
Please accept my apologies for the double post.

A download link Has been added for this movie

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG