The online racing simulator
ashould I put any sticker on my skin?
Quote from scania :ashould I put any sticker on my skin?

Skins will be dealt with sometime next week. You don't need to run an official skin during the practice events yet.

d
Quote from JO53PHS :Can you please post you real name, if the above name isn't your real name

You're Radu Andrei on CTRA

All my name is Radu Vlad Andrei. So i preffer Radu Vlad. Thx.
LFSName: Gelber
First and Last Name: Daniel Gelber
Car Number: 150
Team Affiliation: Guará Racing
LFSName: Niall09
First and Last Name: Niall McEvoy
Car Number: 111
Team Affiliation: My3id Gaming
- LFSName: Karolis[Lt]
- First and Last Name: Karolis Kliaudaitis
- Car Number: 91
- Team Affiliation: My3id Gaming
- LFSName: Sarge9191
- First and Last Name: Christian Kilpatrick
- Car Number: Read Below.
- Team Affiliation: SR3

The person that is using the #91 i have PM'd and asked if i could use it, i am know as that number and use it for everything. If he wishes to keep the number then please add me as #24. I will post soon saying what he said.

Thanks
if possible, i choose 01 then and give you 91
- LFSName: ToxicKlay
- First and Last Name: Zack Murray
- Car Number: - 61
- Team Affiliation: None
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :if possible, i choose 01 then and give you 91 :monkey:

read the manual. Car number between 2-999 please. and no leading zeroes.
Quote from hyntty :read the manual. Car number between 2-999 please. and no leading zeroes.

Actually, since the person # 1 was reserved for chose to take a different one, 1 is open now, if no one else has taken it. No leading zeroes though.

d
sorry, i fail. so i'll stay with number 91, because skin is also done. Sarge9191 you'r late so please choose another number then.
Quote from dekojester :Actually, since the person # 1 was reserved for chose to take a different one, 1 is open now, if no one else has taken it. No leading zeroes though.

d

Ok then ill take it!

- LFSName: Sarge9191
- First and Last Name: Christian Kilpatrick
- Car Number: 1
- Team Affiliation: S3R
-
(Santor) DELETED by Santor
withdraw from race... Having too much exams on that time
Maybe ill see you guys in Kyoto 500
-
(Santor) DELETED by Santor
LFSName - Cimanu
First and Last Name - Alf Bennett
Car Number - 42
Country - GBR
Team Affiliation - Fortitude Drifting
Santor could I urge you to change your number? My skin from last year is number 42 and it was my last years number. If you really want it as you were first i guess you can
i am signing out
Quote from G!NhO :i am signing out

Aww

I always seem to go faster with you around, and where will I get my FAILdraughting lessons from? Who will be there to give me other people's setups?

Your decision mate, and I respect that, but PLEEEZE! Actually, I'm half-thinking about pulling out too, the racing can get pretty boring. Let's see how I feel after a bit of a break from the oval...
Ye it was too boring for me and the race is a little bit too long :\

good luck
Its only boring when you don't have anyone too fight, which when your at the front is never.
LFS username: GTR_Yuni
Car Number: 76
No Team Affiliation
LFSName: LazLoW
First and Last Name: Jake Lennan
Car Number: 82
Team Affiliation: N/A
I have a question: we need to upload a hotlap of a lap, there are so much ppl join the race, but why only few ppl in the LFS Destop hotlap table?
Quote from scania :I have a question: we need to upload a hotlap of a lap, there are so much ppl join the race, but why only few ppl in the LFS Destop hotlap table?

Yes, an uploaded hotlap within 103.5% of the WR on KY1 / XRT is required on a signup's LFSWorld account. If this, or any other part of the entry requirements isn't met at midnight UTC on the Saturday before Qualifying Sunday, then that person will be denied entry into qualifying or the race.

d
I FAILed here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG