The online racing simulator
Quote from Falcon140 :I would race, and I was planning on racing, but one of my friends brought up a good point; last year's performance by the staff. It wasn't really what I want in a league. Hopefully you guys can get it sorted out this year though.

Check out the Kyoto 500 replay

We've come a long way since the days of the 2008 Kyoto 250. We made mistakes on several fronts, but the main mistakes being the lack of a No-chat rule, and the lack of entry requirements, lack of organisation/planning as well as adminning that wasn't strict enough (IMO). All of that was due to the fact that we were, to be honest, event organising n00bs (and also LFS n00bs) at the time .

If you're worried about the KY250 being the shambles it was last year, we can assure you that it won't be... and anybody who shambolises it (Is that a word?) will be dealt with quickly and seriously, for sure.

It's all gonna be this time round*

*Don't quote me on that
Quote from JO53PHS :Check out the Kyoto 500 replay

We've come a long way since the days of the 2008 Kyoto 250. We made mistakes on several fronts, but the main mistakes being the lack of a No-chat rule, and the lack of entry requirements, lack of organisation/planning as well as adminning that wasn't strict enough (IMO). All of that was due to the fact that we were, to be honest, event organising n00bs (and also LFS n00bs) at the time .

If you're worried about the KY250 being the shambles it was last year, we can assure you that it won't be... and anybody who shambolises it (Is that a word?) will be dealt with quickly and seriously, for sure.

It's all gonna be this time round*

*Don't quote me on that

You guys have the right attitude for it thats for sure!! Set the rules out before hand and anyone that breaks them gets dealt with swiftly the first time one is broken. This way everyone knows you mean business and the event will run nice and smooth.
From the events I've been in there is always one person that thinks the rules can be ignored. As soon as this person recieves a penalty everyone knows that the rules are being enforced and then follows them to the letter
Take no Bullshit is the way to go!!
I'm going to totally ruin your event if I see any kind of 1337 speak through the whole evening. Kay?
Looks like I'm going to miss this one.. I'm going to be gone from the 1st to the 7th of march..
Quote from AjRose :Looks like I'm going to miss this one.. I'm going to be gone from the 1st to the 7th of march..

Noooo!
JFYI....an update of the pdfs is forthcoming on Wednesday, along with probably 99.9% concrete info on practice sessions.

Once I sort out some stuff here at Uni that involves some deep stuff (stinking management politics) and a couple other things, those will come. Wednesday evening East Coast US time looks to be the target date.

d
LFSName: Jimmy_Lemon
First and Last Name: Elliot Shaw
Car Number: 78
Team Affiliation: None
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'm going to totally ruin your event if I see any kind of 1337 speak through the whole evening. Kay?

Hmmmm funny you should bring up the # 1337. Did you know that as of right now I have done a total of 1337 laps on KY1
Thanks for mentioning that because I thought it would be crass to bring it up myself

Signed Leet!!

EDIT: Any idea Deko when a practise race will be held?
- LFSName: Timdpr
- First and Last Name: Tim Russell
- Car Number: 616
- Team Affiliation: Clockwork Motorsports

Who took my #8?! Will get the requirements soon...48.52 so far, after 45 laps...though I got the time on around lap 20
Quote from Timdpr :- LFSName: Timdpr
- First and Last Name: Tim Russell
- Car Number: 616
- Team Affiliation: Clockwork Motorsports

Who took my #8?! Will get the requirements soon...got .3 or so under the required time on my 1st ever lap, which I'm quite proud of

hey hey, i was first on reserves list for the 8 , then someone took 88, now i have to use 888
LFSName: woidviadla
First and Last Name: Matthias Lust
Car Number: 163
Team Affiliation: Factory Phantom Racing
I am sadly pulling out of this event, many reasons why I have to resort to this, Sorry guys!
LFSName: G!NhO
First and Last Name: Gino van Verseveld
Car Number: 891
Team Affiliation: Clockwork Motorsports
Quote from N I K I :- LFSName: N I K I
- First and Last: Name Nikifor Đaković
- Car Number: 4
- Team Affiliation (if applicable): My3id Gaming

I just changed my number to 4, i wrote 5 by accident last time. Since 4 is not used yet, it should be no biggie?
Kind of late but oh well

- LFSName : Bambo
- First and Last Name : Demetrius Adelin
- Car Number : 93, 21, 12
- Team Affiliation :
Kyoto 250 server
I couldn't find NDR|Kyoto 250 server with PW:*********!
Quote from fiveleafy :I couldn't find NDR|Kyoto 250 server with PW:*********!

The server is called NDR|2009 Kyoto 250
LSFName: Scania
First and Last Name: HK Fung / Scania Fung
Car Number: 50
LFSName: jonhybra
First and Last Name: Daniel Xavier
Car Number: 037
Team Affiliation: Guará Racing
LFSName: Andrei221
First and Last Name: Radu Vlad
Car Number: 230
Quote from Andrei221 :

Does your name keep changing? I now know you under 3 different names!
Quote from Andrei221 :LFSName: Andrei221
Car Number: 230

Can you please post you real name, if the above name isn't your real name

You're Radu Andrei on CTRA
@ Deko, Niko P has edited his details
why didn't add my name & number?
Quote from scania :why didn't add my name & number?

Because I haven't updated the document yet. I don't update it right after everyone signs up. I update it when I have a number of things to update. The update frequency will go up as we get closer and more will happen. Don't worry, you'll be added at the next update.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG