The online racing simulator
LFSName: Fischfix
First and Last Name: Marc Westner
Car Number: 18 or 81
Team Affiliation: www.fragmaster.net

I hope it is not too late for the 250 as i am not sure if there are enough practice sessions. the rest of the things should be done pretty fast.
I'd like to sign up...
F/L name : Scott Burlovich
Number: 5 or 83
Team: RSRadicals.com

hopefully not too late =x
Quote from racerx111 :racerx111
connor hunt
GBR
none

#82 is taken. Please select another number. there is a list in the OP that has numbers that are already taken.

d
Quote from Fischfix :LFSName: Fischfix
First and Last Name: Marc Westner
Car Number: 18 or 81
Team Affiliation: www.fragmaster.net

I hope it is not too late for the 250 as i am not sure if there are enough practice sessions. the rest of the things should be done pretty fast.

18 is taken, but 81 is yours.

d
Quote from teedot :I'd like to sign up...
F/L name : Scott Burlovich
Number: 5 or 83
Team: RSRadicals.com

hopefully not too late =x

#5 is yours.

d
Please, deko, could you change my team application to : Scuderia Forza? Thanks in avance.
LFSName: DimitarBG
First and Last Name: Dimitar Stefanov
Car Number: 777
Team Affiliation: None
LFSName: Raven88
First and Last Name: Dan Sanger
Car Number: 288
Those of you who just signed up better hurry and finish your requirements as qualifying is this week
Quote from Raven88 :LFSName: Raven88
First and Last Name: Dan Sanger
Car Number: 288

This poor guy has the honor of being the last who is a signup for the race.

No further ones will be accepted. You can still update your info here...let us know with a post here if you do update.

d
Quote from dekojester :This poor guy has the honor of being the last who is a signup for the race.

No further ones will be accepted. You can still update your info here...let us know with a post here if you do update.

d

This poor guy?!?!?! THIS POOR GUY?!?!?!?! ok your right this poor guy
I just uploaded my hotlap, why am I still not accepted?
Quote from GTR_Yuni :I just uploaded my hotlap, why am I still not accepted?

Just = 5 minutes ago?
Because I haven't checked hotlaps since lastnight. I'll do that in a bit.

d
are you still accepting signups?
Quote from dekojester :ATTENTION: No new signups will be accepted after Tuesday, 24th February 2009.

You must meet your entry requirements prior to 04:59 UTC on Sunday, 1 March 2009 to be eligible to take part in qualifying.

Not like it matters anyways, all the practice sessions are done with...
ahh crap.. oh well.
*dang* I've just now realized that i have exams on race day. I think i could do it home in time, but i am not sure, maybe i'll miss it. It's 50/50.
hey kid...
man, PRIORITY FIRST!!! YOUR LIFE FIRST!!!

Do the 250 race, forget the exams! =D
Quote from Kid222 :*dang* I've just now realized that i have exams on race day. I think i could do it home in time, but i am not sure, maybe i'll miss it. It's 50/50.

Wait....what ? Exams on a Saturday afternoon/evening ? o_O

d
Quote from dekojester :Wait....what ? Exams on a Saturday afternoon/evening ? o_O

d

Yep, it's for the high school/college/whatever. Some company does it for lots of schools here and it's mostly (or only) on saturday. It should end in after 15 CET, but i am not 100% sure.. and since it's in another city, it will take some time to get back.
Quote from Kid222 :Yep, it's for the high school/college/whatever. Some company does it for lots of schools here and it's mostly (or only) on saturday. It should end in after 15 CET, but i am not 100% sure.. and since it's in another city, it will take some time to get back.

Well, the race doesn't start till 16:10 UTC, which IITC is 17:10 CET....so there's about an hour and a half of slop-time in there.

d
yeah Kid Don't worry ,on twin race two i was 2 minutes before start in restaurant and look i did it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG