The online racing simulator
LFSName : ivan.f
- First and Last Name :ivan forero
- Car Number:
- Team Affiliation : CTR
Quote from dekojester :ATTENTION: No new signups will be accepted after Tuesday, 24th February 2009.

You must meet your entry requirements prior to 04:59 UTC on Sunday, 1 March 2009 to be eligible to take part in qualifying.

Quote from dekojester :Well, the race doesn't start till 16:10 UTC, which IITC is 17:10 CET....so there's about an hour and a half of slop-time in there.

d

Looks like i'll be 99% here in time, so... yay.
#254 - Zay
hOPEfully i will get 2 sighn up next year cuz i completely forgot about the 250...dang!
Zay, wait for the Kyoto 500 then!!!
Yeah, 500>250.
Quote from -NightFly- :250>500 according to cars
250<500 according to miles

don't agree with that, but well it is one's decision to like NASCAR or INDYCAR style more
Quote from TFalke55 : don't agree with that, but well it is one's decision to like NASCAR or INDYCAR style more

If we had a oval you had to brake or lift on with the Fo8 it'd be good. The XRT is better at KY.
Quote from racer hero :If we had a oval you had to brake or lift on with the Fo8 it'd be good. The XRT is better at KY.

well it doesn't contradict with what I said everyone has different opinions
yeh, on FO8 only hard thing is liftin off at the start, XRT on other hand...well as seen on 250 might have been too harsh for some people... just that 500 miles just full throttle all the way might not be so interesting as with xrt imo

Quote from racer hero : The XRT is better at KY.

an yeh glad you don't contradict with thisone Falke
#262 - Zay
umm if i sighn up for the 500 ill get pwned so i might as well eait till next year

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG