The online racing simulator
New Year's Event Post-Race discussion thread
Where are the qually results?
I came and got banned instantly :S.
You were told to come before 6:30 - you came nearly an hour later. Besides, my clutch died, and had a crap start. Those and a joystick ruined my race, and thus I've retired.
You also managed to ruin about 10 others, so quit your whining bwitch.
#6 - J@tko
J@tko - WARNING - Abuse of admin powers.

:hide:

My bad!!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You also managed to ruin about 10 others, so quit your whining bwitch.

I could say that was related to my start, I mean it was very slow

Allough I do wonder who used me as a brake I did manage to get up a few places though, then got lapped, then a few more places, lapped again then retired. Not really the best way to get back into LFS, right? TBH, I'm not really that upset; infact I'm not bothered at all.
Maybe because you braked 500m before everyone else. Youve been driving poorly for last few hours lots of complaints about you.
well that was just great.

qual. i think i did a pretty good time. managed 5th. only 3 tenths off pole.

race. waste of time! was in 3rd first corner then someone decided to just about stop. caused the first few XRG's (including me) to have a major crash. had to spec and rejoin. more than a half the lap down. then having more bad luck with the TBO's. well might see yous in another race sometime. for now cyas.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Maybe because you braked 500m before everyone else. Youve been driving poorly for last few hours lots of complaints about you.

I said countless times that I was using a joystick, I was actually warning everyone for that. Anyone know where to get a G25 power supply?
Can I apologise for just sending an RCM to everyone
You sent an RCM to everyone? FAIL.

I did okish in Quali.. did a 1:22.66 or something, which got me sorta 2/3 of the way up the STDs (Just above Michael IIRC ).

The start was a disaster for me. There was some massive lag incident up ahead (looked like it from where I was), and one of the involved cars spun straight into my path. From then on my car was totally bashed in, so I had to pit for repairs at the end of Lap 1. This put me a lap behind everyone else, and pretty much made it impossible to make up any places (My nearest competition must have been 3/4 of a lap ahead :shrug

From there on it went ok, made up a few places when people spun/crashed. But the highlight of it for me was that In 1 hour of racing, I didn't go off, spin or crash . The closest I got to doing so was a bit of arse hang here and there

Overall it was... an average race, but quite pleased because it's one of the first league races that I've completed without failing or having dinner

@ Jack - Sorry that I was a bit slow on the changeover - 1) I didn't expect the pitstop to finish so quickly, 2) It took me a while to find you on the conns list
Is the event over or is it still going? I hoped on the server for a moment and noticed it was the event so left as to not disturb any one.
Now our second driver ( S.Alfons ) drives the RB4, gotta say the car sucks on endurance, but i still wanted to have a teammate in race so we took RB4. It was the slowest one.. Yeah... And my tires got burnt. (He likes XRT and i like FXO) Shoulda stayed 1 racer per team, RB4 seriously sucks on Straights.

EDIT: WTF JUST HAPPENED, Few guys got timed out of the server, including me. Problems with server, eh?
EDIT2: Yeah, server down...
Race stopped - server crash
#16 - CSF
Fail.
#17 - AMB
Thanks to N.Murray who hit me off, I would swear, but ye.
Phu...for one second there i though i was the only one who dico'd
Race over or are we finding another server?
Working on teh situation

d
There's a seperate thread regarding the server crash.
Quote from audimasta :Phu...for one second there i though i was the only one who dico'd

Same. But that would be less of an issue for me
I thought "NOOOOOO! SH**! Disconnection!
Then I thought "NOOO! SH**! "User name is already online"
Then I thought "PHEW! "Host not found on master server"
Then I thought "NOOOOOOO! SH**! NO MORE RACE!"
I'd like to place a protest.

Driver: M.Beattie, and K.O'Keefe
Lap:2 in the pits
Discription: Messy turns into me when he is exiting his pit stall and turns me into the pit wall.

Thanks,

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG