The online racing simulator
Quote from JO53PHS :I did not fail at T1, WTF would you have done if there was a car spinning towards you in your braking zone, with cars close to your side

Yes it will be, soon

You can watch it at http://newdimensionracing.synthasite.com/ndr-tv-v2.php

If you click menu, and then On demand, and then click the divider bar at the bottom of the video at the bottom of the list to see the other videos

I can't watch the video... I see on the list only 4 video: Kyoto500, LFS Beginners cup, christmas event and one GP. Where is new year event video?

Edit:

Ok I have found it... I had to turn on fullscreen ;P
when/where can i download the broadcast?
Quote from G!NhO :when/where can i download the broadcast?

I've downloaded what I recorded, and will trim and edit some stuff soon.

Just got back to Uni today, so unpacking and doing some catchup work atm

d
#54 - AMB
Results pl0x
Joseph says (20:36):

there is no final points PDF for MFBM

Jonathan says (20:37):

I'll post it tonight along with official Xmas Results and Provisional NY results

#56 - AMB
Quote from JO53PHS :Joseph says (20:36):

there is no final points PDF for MFBM

Jonathan says (20:37):

I'll post it tonight along with official Xmas Results and Provisional NY results

thanks
yay!
Since the mogulus box fails (?) would you like me to manually upload the cast to blip.tv ?
Yes.. cause you can also download it from there
Quote from TFalke55 :Yes.. cause you can also download it from there

If people would read some things that I've said, I was planning on uploading what moguls had to a server for download, after I had a chance to trim up some of the crap.

d
i keep reading "mongols" in stead of mogolus
#62 - AMB
Still no results
Deko doesn't go to bed till 10 am our time (5 am his time?) , so that is evening for him .

Just go to bed now and you'll wake up with results in the morning
#64 - AMB
Aha, I forgot about the timezone, just hit me
Straight out of LFSStats results are posted now in the OP.

Investigations and such will be done Sunday into Monday, at least.

d
Full SRS report found here. Written by de Souza. (and my bits by me)
Nice report.
Are these results up to the point when the server crashed or up to the 1:30 mark? Because I'm pretty sure I was in front of both Mason and Liibeon (they overtook me the moment my tired popped and right after that the server crashed).

Additionally: I'd like to file a protest against myself for not pitting in Race 1 (although I had all intents to do so in the lap when the server crashed).
Quote from Hypothraxer :Are these results up to the point when the server crashed or up to the 1:30 mark? Because I'm pretty sure I was in front of both Mason and Liibeon (they overtook me the moment my tired popped and right after that the server crashed).

Additionally: I'd like to file a protest against myself for not pitting in Race 1 (although I had all intents to do so in the lap when the server crashed).

The results in the Race 1 file are up to the point where the replay ended, as in when the server crashed. Those are a low priority compared to the Race 2 results. I'll be rolling back the results manually over the next week or so.

Protests are due to be posted here by 2300 UTC on Monday 5th January

d
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Quote from D.Zanetti :on your LFS news:

Shouldnt that be TDRT ?

:hide:

Yes. It should. Curse be the man that wrote that!! :hide:

Thanks for noticing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG