The online racing simulator
**Clockwork Motorsports [Circuit/Oval/Drag]
(162 posts, started )
come on people
Quote from mutt107 :you know im joking :bunny:

maybe i am not so serious on this forum but in races i am very serious
applied on site, the more bodys the better i suppose.

*fingers crossed*
check

Anyway finally got some time to work on the XFG team skin also we now have a slogan:

Running like Clockwork
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
thats a pretty good skin
when are the practice sessions?
just bumping this up for you lizard
Quote from mutt107 :just bumping this up for you lizard

You're right, we should post in here once in a while instead of keeping our exciting, intellectual discussions and our brilliantly fun games to the Clockwork Motorsports forum
LOl i forgot about this thread we should post here more often
Tim when will i get ma avatar?
Quote from G!NhO :Tim when will i get ma avatar?

Err...possibly this weekend. Sorry about the wait. :o
Updated:
TwinTurbo was kicked for inactivity (long time ago just didnt update until now) and irishnoob was kicked for poor behavior
Nice site there lizzy!
It is very nice, altough i dont like the subdomain...
Why is that? I know it looks a bit strange, but they offer a really good service
Very strange name

E: Why i see theirishnoob on the team there while you said he was kicked from the team?
I hear there were a few problems with it recently, but I believe they have now been sorted...

The name is a little weird, but still quite memorable imo, if that's what you're worrying about.
I've changed the server name to - [ER] and (**) Events - because the previous one was a bit too long admin pass still the same, PM me if forgot it
Quote from hansonator69 :FBI-Clockwork Motorsports logo. Partnership for the Kyoto 500/LFSCART races.

Here's to a fruitful future for both FBI and Clockwork in the New Dimensions Events

TY han and the FBI team
Cant wait to get my skin Hans and Lizardfolks ones look mighty impressive.
Quote from Mustafur :Cant wait to get my skin Hans and Lizardfolks ones look mighty impressive.

**Clockwork Motorsports [Circuit/Oval/Drag]
(162 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG