The online racing simulator
**Clockwork Motorsports [Circuit/Oval/Drag]
(162 posts, started )
Quote from lizardfolk :G!NhO has joined the team

Didnt see that one coming.

I wish you even more luck now.
Quote from Stefani24 :Didnt see that one coming.

I wish you even more luck now.

Uhh should I be worried Stefani?

On a side note there's a prospective member who wants to change the team from steampunk to cyberpunk (i also heard this member joined another team so....idk). If I get no response from anyone I'll just maintain what's going on here. But i'll just list out all the technological punk movements:

Steampunk:
What we are now: an alternate historical fictionalization of a period with advance steam/gear based technology. Designs are usually dirty brass or antiques with Victorian era decorations (i like this so far)

Cyberpunk:
Science-Fiction based on dystopian. Also known as "high-tech with low-life". Think of it as the "dirty" sci-fi instead of the shiny sci-fi we see in something like Star Trek. Cyberpunk also has another derivative in which everything is based in simulated space or "cyberspace" (some really neat designs can come from this)

Biopunk:
The most interesting imo. Self-explanatory, everything based on "organic" technology and genetic enhancements/mutations

Dieselpunk:
similar to steampunk though specifically characterized by the rise of petroleum power. (least interesting imo)

Atompunk:
Stylized as 50s technology and decorative style

Mythpunk:
A strange genre imo. Fantasy setting mixed with either a contemporary, or science fiction setting

I vote we stay with Steampunk
Hmmmm, looks like its gonna b a good team good luck!
You still looking for a team greg? u can join if ya like
Check Your PM's Lizard
Swisscosmo has joined the team

ty for choosing us and hope you enjoy your stay at our comfy garage
Please welcome Test Driver who just recently joined the team.

Test Driver, please stay active in our official forums and enjoy your stay in our garage
Check the 'Want to join?' forum! Cyber or bio punk sound good to me...
You sound like a good man Welcome to the team and hope you enjoy your stay
Hey! RusselL!
Congrats Geenho and Timothy.
good luck i might join if i ever get back into lfs
Quote from mutt107 :good luck i might join if i ever get back into lfs

You are certainly welcome mutt After all, we ARE planning to compete in the Kyoto 250
Quote from lizardfolk :You are certainly welcome mutt After all, we ARE planning to compete in the Kyoto 250

if i ever think of competing in the 250 i got to get better first :/
Quote from mutt107 :if i ever think of competing in the 250 i got to get better first :/

there are just 3 corners...
Quote from mutt107 :if i ever think of competing in the 250 i got to get better first :/

Hey you were faster than me in the first 250. I only improved about .5 from a 48.8 to a 48.3

I'm sure you'll do the same if you just come and practice with us
Quote from lizardfolk :Hey you were faster than me in the first 250. I only improved about .5 from a 48.8 to a 48.3

I'm sure you'll do the same if you just come and practice with us

havent played lfs in 2 months.. im sure im worse than you now
Quote from mutt107 :havent played lfs in 2 months.. im sure im worse than you now

LOL it's not something u'll need to worry about. All you need to do is have the right set and get your rhythm back then u'll be fine

It's something that you can gain by being with us
Quote from lizardfolk :LOL it's not something u'll need to worry about. All you need to do is have the right set and get your rhythm back then u'll be fine

It's something that you can gain by being with us

well maby tomorrow
Wow Ghino is in it. It must rawk!
Quote from Riders Motion :Wow Ghino is in it. It must rawk!

yea that might be the reason keeping me from joining

joking . orr am i?

**Clockwork Motorsports [Circuit/Oval/Drag]
(162 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG