The online racing simulator
**Clockwork Motorsports [Circuit/Oval/Drag]
(162 posts, started )
Clockwork Motorsport now has a new team skin.

Here's a preview (TBO skins)
Attached images
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg
Nice! Thumbs up
as i said on msn, nice skins, glad to here the team is doin well. hope to see yous on the podium on some of the races:P
G!Nho, we gotta get on a server for some good ole drifting, see if u still got it Smile
Ye good idea. Tilt
We got 3 people in the Kyoto 500 for tomorrow!

Lizard
Test Driver
Mustafur

Good luck to all of them. Thumbs up
Whoa, Mustafur has developed very quickly, i remember him racing with us on [RSTO] with not-so-good race, but this is something very nice.

Props for ** guys, especially Mustafur Thumbs up
Oh i forgot to mention Tim who unfortunatly got bumped out in quali.

We actually might have a chance to win this one, or end up high.
Lets just hope we get some good luck for once
Probably not, maybe Scotty will pop up out of nowhere and take out half the field. Tilt
Quote from G!NhO :Probably not, maybe Scotty will pop up out of nowhere and take out half the field. Tilt

Big grinBig grin

GL guys Thumbs up Not like I'm supposed to be impartial or anything!!!
lol no he'll blackmail the walls so they jump out in front of our drivers
Good luck guys, I'll be watching ya.Smile

I just wish I could race with you.FrownFrown
Quote from dan926 :We need it Schwitz

Well, as you have 3 cars, you'd be damn unlicky if there's no one of them on the top 10 after the race.Smile
Quote from EliteAti :Whoa, Mustafur has developed very quickly, i remember him racing with us on [RSTO] with not-so-good race, but this is something very nice.

Props for ** guys, especially Mustafur Thumbs up

thanks
I had a couple of crap runs and then I had no time (irl) for a third. Frown I felt I had an okay chance of getting in Shrug

Anyway, the very best of luck to you three! I shouldn't jinx us, but I think we could do pretty well. Smile I'll be watching you...or hopefully racing with you if 8 people drop out
CLOCKWORK WELCOMES S. WILLIAMS

Clockwork Motorsports welcomes Sean Williams (xtraction) to the team. Thank you for your interest in us and we hope you enjoy your stay in our comfy garage Wink
grats Clockwork and Xtraction!
Welcome to the ClockWork xtraction glad to have some more endurance racers.
Welcome xtraction! Big grin
yoyo heya Sean.
Welcome, getting crowdy Lizard.
Quote from G!NhO :Welcome, getting crowdy Lizard.

Not really Razz a few ppl have left. To drifting nonetheless
Congratulations, we were looking for him and now seems that he decided to join this team. So, good luck Sean in new team Thumbs up
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Quote from seniecka :Congratulations, we were looking for him and now seems that he decided to join this team. So, good luck Sean in new team Thumbs up

wasn't he in Starlite till yesterday?Uh-hu

ot: gratz **!

**Clockwork Motorsports [Circuit/Oval/Drag]
(162 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG