The online racing simulator
People were already agressiv...
If you put a prize, it will be a caos
-
(r8response) DELETED by dekojester : Potential for causing major disruption - Adds nothing to discussion
-
(AMB) DELETED by dekojester : Potential for causing major disruption - Adds nothing to discussion
-
(arrowkart4) DELETED by dekojester : Potential for causing major disruption - Adds nothing to discussion
-
(lEl E Talon) DELETED by dekojester : Potential for causing major disruption - Adds nothing to discussion
-
(r8response) DELETED by dekojester : Potential for causing major disruption - Adds nothing to discussion
-
(arrowkart4) DELETED by dekojester : Potential for causing major disruption - Adds nothing to discussion
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by dekojester : Potential for causing major disruption - Adds nothing to discussion
I just cleaned up a few posts in this tread for being way offtopic, and possibly leading down a slippery slope to argument hell. I do not wish this sort of behavior to be in this section, as it will not only reflect badly upon yourselves, but on the repuration of New Dimension Racing. It's not very likely, but continuation of such behaviour could be considered a breach of parts of the NDR Sporting Code and could lead to penalties from NDR.

But I digress.

Still working on aggregating results. I'll post what I have done tommorow afternoon, but the two or so teams that pitted/discoed and rejoined multiple times will take some extra time.

I will post penalties in the next 48 hours.

d
For the incident in the Race Session between the cars driven by Solaris1985 and Cile28 at approximately 0:41:38 into the replay:

On entry into turn 9, Solaris1985 approaches Cile28 on entry, and makes slight contact at the apex. This has been deemed a racing incident due to differences in speed. Solaris1985 is found to have given adequate room prior to the incident.
For the incident in the Race Session between the cars driven by Salaneuvos and boothy at approximately 1:31:21 into the replay:

Salaneuvos overtakes boothy between turns 8 and 9, and makes contact with boothy, sending boothy into a spin. This incident is a combiation of Salaneuvos not turning as much as might be expected for the slight bend, and boothy turning to make the bend. This incident is deemed to be no fault to either driver, but both are being issued a WARNING to remember principles of racing room and overtaking.
For the incident in the Race Session between the cars driven by AdamLFS and briquedejus at approximately 1:45:38 into the replay:

Heading into Turn 5, briquedejus contacts AdamLFS in the rear under braking. Ample braking room was given, and briquedejus made an effort to stop contact but contact and a spin-out still occured. This is deemed a racing incident.
For the incidents involving n23, at various points in the race:

Driver n23 was found to have had a general lack of respect for other racers, failure to provide reasonable racing room, caused several avoidable incidents, and did not exercise proper overtaking when overtaking for position or lapping cars. The driver was also found to have intentionally braked just past split 1 on the backstretch at around the 1:31 mark, causing an incident with two other cars.

This behaviour is not tolerated at New Dimension Racing. It reflects poorly on our organization, and also on Live for Speed in general. Careless behaviour is not what LFS is about, and can hinder the enjoyment and races of competitors. In accordance with this, the penalty for n23 is as follows:

- Exclusion from race results.
- Eighteen (18) month Ban from all New Dimension Racing supported events.
- Following the end of the ban, a further six (6) month New Dimension Racing Probation.

For terms and definitions as to the ban and probation as they are in NDR, please check out the NDR Sporting Code.
Quote from dekojester :For the incident in the Race Session between the cars driven by Solaris1985 and Cile28 at approximately 0:41:38 into the replay:

On entry into turn 9, Solaris1985 approaches Cile28 on entry, and makes slight contact at the apex. This has been deemed a racing incident due to differences in speed. Solaris1985 is found to have given adequate room prior to the incident.

Cile28 sorry for that... I really didint want to touch you there. Sorry.
#83 - AMB
Quote from Solaris1985 :Cile28 sorry for that... I really didint want to touch you there. Sorry.

And where did you want to touch him
Quote from AMB :And where did you want to touch him

Takes two to tango... maybe the other guy was all: "Oh yeah baby, touch me here..."
#85 - AMB
And then the judge asked the guy to show him where he got touched on the teddy bear.
Quote from AMB :And where did you want to touch him

very funny

Merry Christmas to you all
yes no problem, i was mad after incident but I know it was crowded and was not on purpose plus its a fun event so no big deal.

Merry Christmas
Results nearly finished updating.

Just have to amend some of the stat charts to reflect updates and such. The main results should be up-to-date.

Look for the finished updates in the next 24 hours.

d
The results in the OP are official now.

If there are any errors in the gaps and stuff and ordering in the statistics, let me know and I'll fix them.

Otherwise, enjoy !

d
"...and Seidler coming 4th in his RB4, an excellent result as Blackwood is a particuarly bad track for the RB4."

I didn't pay him anything.
Nothing about me... and I did pay him!
Quote from de Souza :Nothing about me... and I did pay him!

I said you came second!!!

Tis rather hard to comment on a race that you were driving past very quickly

Xmas Event Post Race Discussion and Complaints
(93 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG