The online racing simulator
Xmas Event Post Race Discussion and Complaints
Quote from JO53PHS :Discuss the race here.

Ok... my computer just sucks big time, couldnt even hande a bit of lag here.
Disconnected on lap 4-6 and it broke my log (or what you say that..?)

I have a little suggestion.. Could you guys arrange next time please like gt2 and tbo race apart from each other ? My computer just couldnt stand the lag
That's it, two disscos in race is just too much. My connecion was just a dissaster tonight..
Hello, hehe .

I didn't do too well as you can see, when I'm posting 1 hour after the start . In qualification I finished about at 9th or 10th place I think. Well, it's not too good in GT2 class, so I just said to myself that'll be only for fun .

In race I put R3s on both front & rear. I don't know what used the others GT2 drivers, but my times wasn't too good . My expectation was confirmed, I did not have too good chances to get good positions, so now I really felt like I'm racing only for fun, but I tried to do not cause any problems, of course.

I went for a pitstop to change to R2s on front. I did so and I was a little faster, but not too much. After some 20-30 laps, maybe more happenned that I hitted wall in one part of the track and I found myself bored because of I'm not doing good . So I slowly got back on the road, went to pits, stopped in garage, turned off the engine and left the server hehe . Maybe next time.

Before I hitted the wall it was fun, thanks everyone and sorry if I caused any problems.

Post your "stories".

EDIT: Oops, thanks for moving the post to this thread. I probably didn't see the "Post Race Discussion". Sorry.
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
just a quick question, can some other fella on my team join the server to watch?
Not really, but they can watch on remote.
What's up with synthasite? I've just booted up the computer, and everything was okay for about 2 minutes, but now I keep getting 'An internal server error occurred. Please try again later.' or 'The service is not available. Please try again later.' LFS Remote is working, but I don't get the great commentry!
I think it's failing in some way, because it didn't work for a short period earlier. I get "The service is not available. Please try again later."

I think it's some fail courtesy of Synthasite
Wow. That Event was freakin funny.
Well that was, um, interesting.

First hour of the race was fantastic. Had some fantastic battles with Messes Novak and the guy in the Top Gear FZR. TBOs were being very good - vast majority being very predictable and easy to pass.

Pit stop went fine, no problems there. And then, wow did it go wrong!

Lap 56 something happened at T1 (investigate please), I was trying to avoid hitting about 2 cars whilst trying not to hit Sal who was lapping me. As I'm male that didn't go too well.

Then, on about lap 70, I accelerated out of T1 and just span right onto the kerb of the right kink of the chicane. I was like WTF how did that happen and kinda in shock. Then I saw about 5 TBO cars coming screaming out of T1 towards me. SHIT. I accelerated as fast as I could but there was epic turbo lag so I basically didnt move at all and got smashed into by [CR] and a couple of others. Very Very sorry for that. Found that my Left Rear had popped and so had to do an entire lap back to the pits to fix it. That put me from 5th to 6th a lap down on 5th. Of course I came tearing down to T3 at 140 mph completely forgetting I had a flat tyre, until I hit the brakes. Buggar. Anyhow, then I just decided to push and ended up with a pretty good result.

Ty to Joe, Falke, Timo and Bambo for doing what you all did, thanks to all for some good racing and especially to the vast majority of the TBO cars for being excellent backmarkers. And sorry to the Serbian dude who got me on one side of him and Novak the other side of him as we came out of the chicane

We'll maybe have a NY event too if that suits.

TY again.

J@tko
NDR.
Damn you Stefan

ok i have a complaint

lfsusername n23

laps: ALL damn laps

He hit me 4 times because he had crashed into every single TBO, he even landed on his roof once. I'd say BAN!

I had a good race further, I had to pit because of a lag hit with Stefan. Some time later i had a flat tire on left front, luckely at pit entry. I also spinned a couple of times, and got a (what i think wasnt right) drive through penalty.
I had a lot of fun during the first half of the race. But I was rather unlucky while lapping the TBO's. Usually I approached them when they could not move away so I had to break a lot (Kudos to the drivers - I rarely had a situation where I didn't know what you're going to do). This brought Jack always back and I somehow couldn't pass him until his pitstop.

My pitstop was hilarious in the aspect that I managed to spin on the entry - then forgot to change tyres so I had to pit a second time. I kinda settled for 7th place until I realised that Jack was coming closer each lap. Sadly his tyre popped so there was no duel at the end.

I'm also terribly sorry for bumping a TBO off track. I thought you would stay on the inside but you moved outside and I changed my line as well but I was too fast.
I'm also sorry for bumping Alfons off the track. I was under the impression that you saw the blue flag but you closed the gap and I kinda had to squeeze through. Here as well: I'm very sorry.
Quote from G!NhO :

lfsusername n23

Me too. Lap 56, T1. Comes out of pits (or something) and hits me and Sal.
good race lol

i got crashed even before T1, dropping me back to 3rd last in the first lap lol
but managed to get the lead again after around 15 laps i think

from then on it was just fighting the pain in my wrist

admins did a good job
Quote from G!NhO :

laps: ALL damn laps

That's helpful

At least give me some of the laps so I don't have to sift through all 98 sodding laps

Btw, I'll investigate these incidents once I get hold of the replay in the morning
Yeah the TBO drivers where very kind, especcially one of the Meh drivers. :P

i was drving right behind him on the straight to get into the slipstream, he signalled left but he gave me so much room that he was driving on the grass. LOL

i dont know what lap, but he crashed like 10 times

Jack confirms it too in lap 56 T1
At first I want to thank for this event all the NDR Team... For my race was great I was 4th from the beginning but at the 65 lap someone hit me at t2 and I was on my roof I had joined to race once again and do 26 more laps but that is not importand... That was presure for me to take part of this event... thx guys once again.

BTW. sorry for my english it is not to good...
^ Thanks. Glad you had a good race.

BTW I was amazed at the epic clean-ness of T1 - well done everybody
Quote :BTW I was amazed at the epic clean-ness of T1 - well done everybody

Yep fo sure, well done everyone! and gratz to podium, nice race.

Big up NDR for another successful race, well done guys.

Best, Maz
Oooh and another thing:

V sorry for my epic fail with the grid

I got to the 2 [CR] guys, who were next to each other in qualifying, asked their driver to join the grid, then missed the next [CR] guy out (as he would be taking over later) then skipped [SHD] and went straight to [noob]. Then it all went wrong and I'm very sorry.
Sorry for that non-attendance, I had some social obligations...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Sorry for that non-attendance, I had some social obligations...

You call the dentist a social obligation? LOL

Is he your best mate or something?

Jokes aside, you missed a good race Yann
It wasn't the dentist My mistake haha.
Quote from J@tko :You call the dentist a social obligation? LOL

Is he your best mate or something?

Jokes aside, you missed a good race Yann

Haha, no, dentist took me 10 minutes, that was another thing !
I have one more question... When will be video avible?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG