The online racing simulator
Oh, now I know why I wasn't passed back by the pack of FXOs on the backstraight.
#52 - CSF
Oh my bloody goodness, n23 really has no clue. He was the one that turned me around on lap 10, and 51minutesish in. Even if he wanted to pass on the right there was still enough room without hitting me into a wall costing me a lap of repairs, and fecking heck the final turn crash.

Admins might like to look at both incidents and decide on his future in NDR events.
I'm just downloading the replay now and I'm gonna start looking at the antics of N23 and others :P
Quote from CSF :Have you watched the replay? Now I will admit the first contact was me watching my left and that XRT, but the major contact was more because you decided to take the racing line with 3 cars on your left...

yea sry i didnt have replay when i posted that

its a pitty u werent in the front of TBO's, we could have had some nice battles
#55 - CSF
Quote from Fastwalker :yea sry i didnt have replay when i posted that

its a pitty u werent in the front of TBO's, we could have had some nice battles

Yeah per usual. Pity my set was fecked, but oh well, next time.
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Hello,
Thanks to the commentators and the organization
In my opinion some drivers were very dangerous in GT2...
I drifted a lot of times with my XRT because some FXR pushed me... Even in pits a GT2 pushed us
In GTCC it was really cleaner and even harder to the GTRs because they had 500hp!
But since it was a "fun event" I am not going to complain about anyone

I was probably the one that hitted you in the pits (wanted to appologize for it yesterday on the server, but didn't knew which team it was), I was changing ARB and stuff, and wasn't concentrating on the track. Sorry for that. As far as I could see it didn't really affect ur stop though...:expressio
Quote from CSF : Same with the guy that spun me in the final turn, and then ACCELERATED into my side as I was 90 degrees to the left.

yes that was n23 for sure, i think i even saw it happen
#58 - CSF
Yeah you were right behind him.
Quote from CSF :Yeah you were right behind him.

that guy was all over the place, in the beginning of the race i followed him for a long time but i didnt want to overtake him because he lagged and rammed everyone.
I'm looking through the replay now.. any other specific incidents that anyone wants to report?
Another complaint against n23, coming out of turns 2/3/4 he hits me despite me giving him enough room!

J@tko for failing with his puncture then deciding to turn his car so that it was perpendicular to the track! Then the [TBF] taking out the [CR] on the same lap at the other end of the straight...

Also lap 61, approx 1hr 31min, the [FRO] car overtakes me, but then needlessly moves across to the right hand side of the track and forces me off the road.

Sorry to anyone I held up during my stint, its hard to get out of the way once your committed to a turn and there's only one line, but the GT3 cars do catch up very quickly in some parts and slowly in others meaning its difficult to judge when to move aside.

Thanks for race, pity that we couldn't be closer to the front and amongst the action but for incidents (including a noob error with the pit speed for me ) and a noob who decides to pander to his TMs wishes without even testing them we'd have been higher.

Looking forward to the next one! (Perhaps in a GT3 - can we do a swap so that the GT3 drivers get a taste of being a slow TBO? )
#62 - CSF
Quote from boothy :and a noob who decides to pander to his TMs wishes without even testing them we'd have been higher.

In the 18 long months I have known you, I know that saying no to you is impossible, as you moan and moan and moan.
one time i said lol, because a damn FXO was overtaking me on the straight :ices_rofl

my top speed was very low because i was running alot of downforce and also got a tiny bit of overrevving one time
Quote from boothy :Another complaint against n23, coming out of turns 2/3/4 he hits me despite me giving him enough room!

Which lap?
Whoops, err I took over on lap 40, served the DT, and then it would be within the next couple of laps after that.
After some break it's time to report on my race.

Quote from Fastwalker :i got crashed even before T1, dropping me back to 3rd last in the first lap lol

Quote from CSF :Have you watched the replay? Now I will admit the first contact was me watching my left and that XRT, but the major contact was more because you decided to take the racing line with 3 cars on your left...

Shame it happened but was funny though, I was desperately trying to point the car in the right direction while spinning at the grass. I managed, but the car was going too fast, I feared I would play bowling in T1 with Zeug's RB4 but it all went fairly well in the end.

The TBOs were all packed for the first laps, wich made things interesting. I made some passes and got passed a couple of times as well. After the field spread a little, there was two FXOs ahead - fastwalker and predrag, wich I couldn't bother because they were so much faster - and Zeug on my arse. For some good ~40 minutes my race consisted in cursing his RB4 because I couldn't pull away. Eventually Salama came and passed us both at the same time in a small traffic jam involving GTRs as well.

The first hour ended, and people began to make pitstops. As I started with 100% fuel (had no idea how much I would use so filled it) I decided to keep on track for a few more minutes, considering I wouldn't need refuelling and the tyres were ok. In fact, I think that gave me a considerable advantage as the track was cleaner and I could push a little harder. Well the car was felling so good I ended up pitting only with 30min left and would even try to cover the full race without pitting if it was allowed. I was second at the time.

Since I had to pit, I changed the tyres to be on the safe side. I thought I had a considerable gap to the third (Adam) to make a full pit stop and stuff and try some battle for forth or maybe third place. What surprised me is that I was still in second place when I left the pits, 20s ahead of Adam! All I had to do is keep driving untill the checkered flag and that's what I did. Congrats to fastwalker for the convincing win... and the same for the 3id guys.

On a side note, I'd like to compliment the GTRs drivers. I had a few not so nice moments while being lapped, but you were cleaner than I expected, wich is always good. A special one to Bont and Niall, that apart from going very fast (wich is scary at times ), were always respectful and knew exactly what their car and mine were capable of doing.

But there's a bad side as well. The Panasonic FXR (I think it's the same one you guys are complaining), and specially Kenneth for me. Very ruthless everytime, dive bombing everywhere when there was no room, pushing me out of the racing line by contact. And that nasty block exactly at my T3 braking point, what were you thinking? :/ Absolutely unnecessary. I don't really care if you were battling for the win with your super fast FZR, I have a race myself and you got to realize that! You can't go far with that attitude, and I hope you take this as an advice.

Oh and thanks for the organizers, you did a very good job.

Sorry for the long post, I'm off to watch the broadcast now.
Quote from de Souza :But there's a bad side as well. The Panasonic FXR

FYI, 5 of the 9 accidents I have investigated involve him :P
Quote from JO53PHS :FYI, 5 of the 9 accidents I have investigated involve him :P

FAIL..........................................so is that a banzorz?
Deko did say to me earlier that he was making a new banhammer just for the job
... will the next year's Christmas Event go into this direction? (referring to prize money)

Well that is for donators only... so I'm guessing they've got over 1350 $ from donators
Quote from JO53PHS :FYI, 5 of the 9 accidents I have investigated involve him :P

FYI I was also in the Panasonic FBI car but didn't hit anyone?
There was 2 of the same car.So watch the replay carefully and don't ban the wrong one.
No, we know who is the right one. We go by usernames, not skins
typical n23.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG