The online racing simulator
Awesome race. I had some good battles with a few people. (I was the guy in the Top Gear FZR J@tko ) Thank you to all the TBOs for easy lapping.

I tried going for a short first stint so I started with 50% fuel and it got me around 45 mins into the race. So I filled up with another 80%, changed the tyres and I managed to jump 1 or 2 people this way (I think) but then at around 1h10 mins into the race I downshifted to 1st instead of 2nd so the rears locked and I spun. I was then hit from the side which rolled me . So I had to tele-pit and then push like hell to try and make up for it. I don't know where I'll end up when the results are calculated but I'll go for around 6th place.

When will the results be announced?
Thx
Quote from JO53PHS :
Official Results will be posted as soon as possible

Quote from Gav190 :When will the results be announced?

I'll probably get some preliminary results up tommorrow in an excel doc, if Deko doesn't do the results with LFSStats sooner
Quote from Gav190 :Awesome race. I had some good battles with a few people. (I was the guy in the Top Gear FZR J@tko ) Thank you to all the TBOs for easy lapping.

I tried going for a short first stint so I started with 50% fuel and it got me around 45 mins into the race. So I filled up with another 80%, changed the tyres and I managed to jump 1 or 2 people this way (I think) but then at around 1h10 mins into the race I downshifted to 1st instead of 2nd so the rears locked and I spun. I was then hit from the side which rolled me . So I had to tele-pit and then push like hell to try and make up for it. I don't know where I'll end up when the results are calculated but I'll go for around 6th place.

When will the results be announced?

Yah - thanks for the good race.

You'll be somewhere around me I think. Your 1-lap penalty equals the lap I lost with my puncture. Results will be done by Monday at the latest I hope. Joe wrote lots of stuff down so hopefully it wont take too long to do
Quote from J@tko :Joe wrote lots of stuff down so hopefully it wont take too long to do

I didn't, but I will do so tommorrow morning. I had dinner half way thru the race and then had to go on LFS Remote so it was a bit of a fail. Hopefully won't take too long tho.
Quote from JO53PHS :I didn't, but I will do so tommorrow morning. I had dinner half way thru the race and then had to go on LFS Remote so it was a bit of a fail. Hopefully won't take too long tho.

why the hell do you have dinner in the middle of the race?>!

did you even drive
Quote from G!NhO :why the hell do you have dinner in the middle of the race?>!

did you even drive

1. Because my mum doesn't plan dinner around LFS
2. No, because my computer which should in theory be getting 100 FPS only gets 29, which is too low for me to race with
Quote from JO53PHS :1. Because my mum doesn't plan dinner around LFS
2. No, because my computer which should in theory be getting 100 FPS only gets 29, which is too low for me to race with

1. stupid mum
2. FAIL
1st off Welldone Admin/Drivers that was a good Race.Hope i wasn't lagging to much for you guys.Dinner it wasn't even breakfast over here yet lol.

Had a great start moved up from 8th on the grid to 4th by the straight.
Then i noticed that there was some really eager guys behind me so i thought stick to the race plan and let them go slipped down to 11th but that wasn't in the plan.

tried to stay clean and clear of trouble and gain on the guys ahead but every time i did i would get a tbo in the wrong spot wd to them all in all they where great,but didnt make 1 mistake the whole race and with alot of luck got to 4th.

about 10 laps to go i noticed my right front was about to pop i had a 30sec lead over 5th so what the hell i come in for some new boots,but when i came out i noticed that 5th was only 2 sec behind and he started to push so had to work to stay ahead of him but heldout for 4th in my first Enduro and first Euro Race (besides random server action)you guys r good,had a blast looking forward to some more in the future.
Ohbtw !

I'm beginning work on aggregating results via LFSStats and such.

It'll have all the tables, but I doubt I'll do the graphs straightaway. I might go for them if I can aggregate all the discos and specs for the graph text file.

I'll ignore all post race penalties until after I finish the aggregation process.

d
Hello,
Thanks to the commentators and the organization
In my opinion some drivers were very dangerous in GT2...
I drifted a lot of times with my XRT because some FXR pushed me... Even in pits a GT2 pushed us
In GTCC it was really cleaner and even harder to the GTRs because they had 500hp!
But since it was a "fun event" I am not going to complain about anyone
Yo !

Provisional resutls are up. They're so provisional, I haven't done any doctoring to adjust these files after LFSStats said, "Here they are !"

I'll be working this weekend at aggregating where needed and such, to get them ASAP. Probably made official Tuesday sometime at the latest.

Replay is in 7Zip format now there.

They're in the OP, btw. Before anyone complains.

d
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Hello,
Thanks to the commentators and the organization
In my opinion some drivers were very dangerous in GT2...
I drifted a lot of times with my XRT because some FXR pushed me... Even in pits a GT2 pushed us

Well that obviously shouldn't happen. Unfortunately that's a problem in every (multiclass) race.

Quote from JO53PHS : I had dinner half way thru the race

Oh yeah... whatddidItellya....
Hey why I have DNP? I was in pit 1 time then I have accident and have to re-join... I was in pit at half of the race. Check this plz...
Quote from Solaris1985 :Hey why I have DNP? I was in pit 1 time then I have accident and have to re-join... I was in pit at half of the race. Check this plz...

Yes, this is just the LFSStats from the race replay. We'll be adding people in when they timed out or crashed or whatever soon. They're not official results
I will be starting the task of sorting all issues out Saturday into Sunday overnight.

I do expect to have it all sorted by Monday, I hope.

Results won't be official until at least Tuesday after reviews and appeal periods.

d
Sorry guys if i was of any trouble yesterday I have decided something.

Im taking a brake form lfs atleast the part that involves racing
I won the 'top speed' and 'least yellow & blue flags shown' contest!
I was in one of the last places in all categories like fastest splits, best possible laptimes and top speed etc. but still came 4th in the class. Shows that consistency is worth more than raw speed in 2 hour races.

Hypothraxer, I guess the 3id car had less blue flags then you since they were leading almost the whole time. They just aren't displayed since they got 0 blue flags.
#46 - CSF
Quote from G!NhO :Yeah the TBO drivers where very kind, especcially one of the Meh drivers. :P

Given my car was handling as well as a pig, I had no choice.

Never ever ever ever am I changing the steering on a setup because boothy uses a PS3 controller. What was a nice handling race set was turned into an absolute pig.

Also GT2 drivers deciding to take to the grass and punting me off on the pit straight instead of the outside line... come on! God almighty, I don't just vanish! Same with the guy that spun me in the final turn, and then ACCELERATED into my side as I was 90 degrees to the left. I didn't really care after that. The TBO/GT2 corner speed was a little too different, perhaps XFR/UFR would have been better, but that is for another day.

No idea what happened into turn one, got a bit... squeezed as I couldn't go more left as DeSouza's lightening XRT was there...
Quote from zeugnimod :I was in one of the last places in all categories like fastest splits, best possible laptimes and top speed etc. but still came 4th in the class. Shows that consistency is worth more than raw speed in 2 hour races.

I had that in mind before the race but when I started battling with NDR and GG it went out the window.
Quote from Gav190 :I had that in mind before the race but when I started battling with NDR and GG it went out the window.

Of course, I didn't mean to just let the other cars pass without defending. After all, that's what the most fun is.
Quote from J@tko :Oooh and another thing:

V sorry for my epic fail with the grid

I got to the 2 [CR] guys, who were next to each other in qualifying, asked their driver to join the grid, then missed the next [CR] guy out (as he would be taking over later) then skipped [SHD] and went straight to [noob]. Then it all went wrong and I'm very sorry.

Don't worry about that, shit happens
#50 - CSF
Quote from Fastwalker :good race lol

i got crashed even before T1, dropping me back to 3rd last in the first lap lol

Have you watched the replay? Now I will admit the first contact was me watching my left and that XRT, but the major contact was more because you decided to take the racing line with 3 cars on your left...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG