The online racing simulator
Chillin'
(20 posts, started )
Chillin'
Looked good, liked everything but the music.
#3 - Danas
This video is not available in your country.
#5 - Mysho
Same here.

Quote from Danas :This video is not available in your country.

Vid from Lithuanian is not available in Lithuania...?
What kind of crapy country do I live in !? can't even watch a vid !
#8 - Mysho
i can watch it fine (first link) :P

And who doesnt like the Flobots?? Amazing Band ..
Lol I can watch it fine as well :P
Flobots (L) ... I wanna watch this video aswell !
Quote from 91mason91 :And who doesnt like the Flobots?? Amazing Band ..

They are considered a "rap" group, no?
DUDE! I ONLY LIVE IN LATVIA, you don't have to block half the world for me not to see it, and not to comment
Note from youtube:
"In response to your dispute of a video identification match, UMG reviewed your video lukasa and feat and confirmed their claim to some or all of its audio content. This claim was made as part of the YouTube Content Identification program."
Quote from lukasauno :Note from youtube:
"In response to your dispute of a video identification match, UMG reviewed your video lukasa and feat and confirmed their claim to some or all of its audio content. This claim was made as part of the YouTube Content Identification program."

w0000
Quote from lukasauno :Note from youtube:

ohh so Flobots, good to listen to but not good for putting in Youtube Videos
Quote from 91mason91 :ohh so Flobots, good to listen to but not good for putting in Youtube Videos

Note to everyone: Don't use Flobots music in your videos youtube will block it!
IF you had put more time in that 10 minutes it would've looked a whole lot better... It was mega short for what it was..
Quote from lukasauno :Note to everyone: Don't use Flobots music in your videos youtube will block it!

Not only this group....

Chillin'
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG