The online racing simulator
GTR - GTL related addons
(33 posts, started )
Quote from deggis :As far as I know SimBin has forbidded modders to import tracks from GTR/GTL to other games? That sucks. It's like saying "hey modders, **** you!".

I disagree here taking a track from a commercial product and releasing it for another is plain and simple theft. Seeing the bitching that arrises when a track released for free as an addon is converted to another sim without asking it's hardly suprising.

That being said some of it gets stupid like the person who wasn't allowed to release addon textures despite the original author not having any intentions to do any himself or the bitching that occurs everytime someone does something slightly wrong with a skin.
Quote from Jakg :RSC is where they all are, most of the modders dont have their own sites, and i pointed you to where the important gtr addons are, although with your atitude, im not quite sure why!

sorry handsome..
Ledg- End
Quote from ajp71 :I disagree here taking a track from a commercial product and releasing it for another is plain and simple theft. Seeing the bitching that arrises when a track released for free as an addon is converted to another sim without asking it's hardly suprising.

That being said some of it gets stupid like the person who wasn't allowed to release addon textures despite the original author not having any intentions to do any himself or the bitching that occurs everytime someone does something slightly wrong with a skin.

But ain't it funny that GTL and GTR are both SimBin's games and you can't even import tracks between them?
Quote from deggis :But ain't it funny that GTL and GTR are both SimBin's games and you can't even import tracks between them?

Totally 100% untrue, conversions of GTR tracks have been released for GTL for AGES, there is no problem converting between the two.

Dan,
Quote from danowat :Totally 100% untrue, conversions of GTR tracks have been released for GTL for AGES, there is no problem converting between the two.

Dan,

Ok, I had wrong information.

GTR - GTL related addons
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG