The online racing simulator
GTR - GTL related addons
(33 posts, started )
GTR - GTL related addons
Hi, does anyone know any good sites with all the GTR abd GTL addons such as dome and nurburgring etc..? just got both the games.. cheers

whitey,
#2 - Jakg
Quote from whitey6272 :Hi, does anyone know any good sites with all the GTR abd GTL addons such as dome and nurburgring etc..? just got both the game.. cheers

whitey,

RSC have a GTR forum going, in fact i think its the official one
I wasn't able to reach it for the last few days, too

E: But it works now. Looks like they have a new site...
Not working for me still..

E* woops ok it works... slow though
Is it always this slow?
Yep, RSC is slow as hell
bloody thing can no1 here just point me to a site withh all the important GTR addons (le man, dome.. w/e they are:shrug
They're on RSC!!! They told you...
YES and im telling you its slow and could no one make it simpler by giving me a link on here, so jog on pal..
It's just that we cannot be arsed to go looking on the awfully slow RSC forums to give you the link.

You'd probably be faster looking for them by yourself, rather than waiting for the magic fairy of knowlege to post the links...
Wasn't implying you go look for me, i figured alot of guys on here played it and would already know/favourited these sites... monkey would have realised that... no?
Why should anyone who has LFS play GTR? Monkey would've realised that, no?
Both racing sims for 1, secondly i have come across numurous posts relating to GTR among other race sims.... dim mate.. very dim..
Chill Whitey!!!

If you want mods you'll have to go find them yourself. But the majority of LFSer's don't like GTR, GTL or rFactor because of the low quality, fudged physics, poor FFB, and lack of community spirit. Not all of us, but a lot of us. So when Android says "why would anyone who has LFS play GTR" it's simply because LFS is a better sim.
Hmm....well that purely subjective of course, I enjoy very much, LFS, GTL, GTR and RBR, not keen on rF though.

Its difficult to say LFS is a "better" sim, its a damn good one, but so is GTL & GTR.

As for GTR/GTL mods, RSC is the best place to look, either that or www.gtr4u.de

Dan,
/me renames myself to "Magic Fairy of Knowlege."
From alex73.
    From Frank-br.
      From Frank.f55.
        From Melo.
          From MR_INGALL.
            From pur_DutchDevil
              From Stoneytone.
                From Tantra.
                  *kisses dygear's (magic fairy) feet
                  As far as I know SimBin has forbidded modders to import tracks from GTR/GTL to other games? That sucks. It's like saying "hey modders, **** you!".
                  Quote from deggis :As far as I know SimBin has forbidded modders to import tracks from GTR/GTL to other games? That sucks. It's like saying "hey modders, **** you!".

Well, it would seem that the map makers out there are not lisening, as most of these tracks are from rFactor, and GTR.
                  Quote from Dygear :Well, it would seem that the map makers out there are not lisening, as most of these tracks are from rFactor, and GTR.

Ok. Some time ago I read a post from rscnet.org forum that said every imported track from GTR/GTL will be deleted if those are posted to the forums.
                  #25 - Jakg
                  Quote from whitey6272 :bloody thing can no1 here just point me to a site withh all the important GTR addons (le man, dome.. w/e they are:shrug

RSC is where they all are, most of the modders dont have their own sites, and i pointed you to where the important gtr addons are, although with your atitude, im not quite sure why!

GTR - GTL related addons
                  (33 posts, started )
                  FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG