The online racing simulator
VW Scirocco
(47 posts, started )
The sky-reflecting dash glass looks even more wrong than it does in the FZ. Hopefully it won't do that in play.
Quote from sinbad :The sky-reflecting dash glass looks even more wrong than it does in the FZ. Hopefully it won't do that in play.

1) About 50% of the roof is glass

2) If it bothers you that much, you can always turn down the Car Shine.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :1) About 50% of the roof is glass

2) If it bothers you that much, you can always turn down the Car Shine.

1) That's a stupid and rather nonsensical response to a genuinely valid complaint about the model.
2) Real life glass coverings do not reflect the sunshine, not even in convertibles, why else do you think they're set so far into the dashboard with those peaks protruding out over the top of them? Often they're angled so that they only reflect the floor of the car.
3) Thanks for the tip, you're incredibly helpful. I'm new to LFS as you can see, I don't know anything about anything, nice to have someone who's been around for years help me out in such a condescending way. Keep it up.
4) Car Shine. Turn down. Will do. Great idea, tell Eric. Thanks.
Quote from Rascar13 :Could you make a avatar screenshot for me. I want it to be of the interior and it should be no larger than 175x175 pixels

I have attached 2
Attached images
Interior 6 - 175x175.jpg
Interior 7 - 175x175.jpg
You need a program that can edit DDS files with alpha channel support to make things like the one above, I use a free program called Paint.NET for experimenting this phenomenon.
it would interest me what the black thing on the roof is at the scirocco.

SORRY FOR OFFTOPIC
-
(Furiously-Fast) DELETED by Furiously-Fast
Hehe, one pic from me, sry for the res, but i needed to do it in 800x600 because the ingame resolution i needed to set so the game can go with more fps :S.

I see this pic every time these words get inside my head: When the Scirocco will hit the track? .

Heiko1: you mean all the whole black zone in the roof? thats zone is Glass, is not a sunroof because you cant open it, but it is glass.

Adolfo Herrera.
Attached images
VW Scirocco in Aston.jpg
Quote from theirishnoob :aren't you happy i bought a HD graphics card

Aren't you happy I bought two HD Graphics Cards?
Quote from Bose321 :Aren't you happy I bought two HD Graphics Cards?

Arent you happy i have a cr*ppy pc?
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Arent you happy i have a cr*ppy pc?

No, it makes me very sad, actualy.:sadbanana
Quote from ADOLF1612 :Hehe, one pic from me, sry for the res, but i needed to do it in 800x600 because the ingame resolution i needed to set so the game can go with more fps :S.

I see this pic every time these words get inside my head: When the Scirocco will hit the track? .

Heiko1: you mean all the whole black zone in the roof? thats zone is Glass, is not a sunroof because you cant open it, but it is glass.

Adolfo Herrera.

nice pic edit
#40 - Byku
Quote from Bose321 :No, it makes me very sad, actualy.:sadbanana

That was perfect :ices_rofl mate
Quote from Byku :That was perfect :ices_rofl mate

Oh yay, does this mean I am getting funny?
did any one notice that there is no pedals xD
Quote from Kerodal :did any one notice that there is no pedals xD

The devs cbb to make the driver move either. Maybe they can be in a future patch.
Quote from Kerodal :did any one notice that there is no pedals xD

Look under your desk. Presto! pedals
Quote from Heiko1 :it would interest me what the black thing on the roof is at the scirocco.

SORRY FOR OFFTOPIC

that would be an antenna
Quote from Bose321 :Look under your desk. Presto! pedals

yep all 3 of them
and carpet etc...
Quote from Kerodal : yep all 3 of them
and carpet etc...

I got 2. My left leg gets bored.
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Bob Smith : pointless bump - infraction awarded

VW Scirocco
(47 posts, started )