The online racing simulator
Twindrift minimovie - Zim and Sway
(9 posts, started )
#1 - Ogijs
Well... this is a quicky i made of me and tzim having some fun @ the Falken drift server.
Take a look, and tell me what you think

vimeo

Notice, how theres no green smoke
#2 - G!NhO
very enjoyable (if thats even a word) to watch
It's a nice vid, I would like to see a bit higher view smoothing though.
Quote from [SWE]RE :It's a nice vid, I would like to see a bit higher view smoothing though.

A few more FPS wouldn't hurt ether.
smoothing isn't an issue for me for some reason, I believe this vid actually benefits from sudden movements of the camera. Im also quite tired (premiere having it's ways with me all day...), so I will just say - it's an ok video, good enough to enjoy it. (PLEASE, change those taillights, I havent seen monstrocity like that in ages)
Quote from [SWE]RE :It's a nice vid, I would like to see a bit higher view smoothing though.

+1. Great video but smoothing would have been nice. I think that it would fit the video if it had sharp movements but if they were made with the editing program itself I think it would be better then done manually.

Keep it up!
#7 - Ogijs
Quote from squidhead :smoothing isn't an issue for me for some reason, I believe this vid actually benefits from sudden movements of the camera. Im also quite tired (premiere having it's ways with me all day...), so I will just say - it's an ok video, good enough to enjoy it. (PLEASE, change those taillights, I havent seen monstrocity like that in ages)

i kinda like the rearlights, but i guess, they are a bit out of style
#8 - PoVo
Nice even my sub-woofer liked the music
Some interesting music there and a really cool movie... Some awesome skins too ...

The polka dance is just over used....

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG