The online racing simulator
What happend to me this weekend.....
(65 posts, started )
So here is the story about my worst weekend ever its happend in the night from friday to saturday.
I was goin to bad and my ears and head were kind of hurting but i thought it was nothing of a big deal(the most stupid mistake ever).

Then I notoice it was getting worse by the second and before i know it it hurts so much i cant help myself starting screaming out of the shiere pain.
It just felled like my ears were bleeding like something in it just broke.

Laater i found out my ears actualy blead like crazy my pillow had giant red stain(blood stain).
My earts were stil hurting so we called the doctor he checked senden us directly to hospital aparrently i had myself a pretty nasty infection.

The hospital said they had to infestigate the infection and the cause but it sure did make me permenantly deaf on one ear unless they come up with solution.
Wich they say is unlikely at a stage as far as this.
Thats bad ... Hope it will get better
#3 - J@tko

Hope you get better soon Chris
Man... Hope your ear will be fine.
Holy...

I hope you make a decent recovery Chris and maybe you'll win "most interesting infection of the year" in the 2009 forum awards
Oh God, that's not nice at all. Fingers crossed for a full recovery. You say it's unlikely, though?

Quote from Mp3 Astra :I hope you make a decent recovery Chris and maybe you'll win "most interesting infection of the year" in the 2009 forum awards

+1!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Holy...

I hope you make a decent recovery Chris and maybe you'll win "most interesting infection of the year" in the 2009 forum awards

That actualy made me laugh

Nice to have a laugh when im feeling terrible
#8 - JJ72
argh take care of yourself, if the infection goes any further it is drop dead dangerous......
I perforated an eardrum a few years back and that was pretty painful. My ear didn't bleed but it leaked out smelly fluid. Now my hearing in my left ear isn't all that great.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Quote from JJ72 :argh take care of yourself, if the infection goes any further it is drop dead dangerous......

I'm 100% sure the doctors will take care of it fine, but yeah, you don't want it in your bloodstream or anything like that... I don't meant to scare you, it's extremely unlikely!

Get well soon!
Hope you get better!

Did the doctors tell you how did it happen? why?
Half of me wants to slate this thread for being a bit too cry baby. If we all posted about whatever various colds, blood loss, etc etc that we had the forum would crash from server overload.

The other half of me wants to say "I hope you get better, and that it's most likely nothing to worry about so stop panicking about it - Modern medicine is very good"

Today I think I'll do with the "other half".
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Half of me wants to slate this thread for being a bit too cry baby. If we all posted about whatever various colds, blood loss, etc etc that we had the forum would crash from server overload.

The other half of me wants to say "I hope you get better, and that it's most likely nothing to worry about so stop panicking about it - Modern medicine is very good"

Today I think I'll do with the "other half".

I think I'll do with the other half too. Chrisuu01, even door de zure appel heenbijten, en we hopen op het beste
Quote from hrtburnout :I think I'll do with the other half too. Chrisuu01, even door de zure appel heenbijten, en we hopen op het beste

"equally by the sour apple chew over, and we hope for the best"

I'm guessing chewing over a sour apple is a Dutch-only phrase.
That's horrible

I'd wish you the best mate, hope they find a solution so you don't lose the ability to hear on the one ear
Quote from Mp3 Astra :"equally by the sour apple chew over, and we hope for the best"

I'm guessing chewing over a sour apple is a Dutch-only phrase.

Nope, it exists in German, too.

It basically means doing something you don't want to but have to.
I think it's the literal meaning.

Maybe he's been listening to the "Worst music" thread. too much

</jokey>

Maybe check on here for some possible causes - Nothing seems to be overly serious unless you've been on the nasty end of a headshot. Most likely Otitis media of some sort - Modern antibiotics and it'll be gone pretty quick
-
(S14 DRIFT) DELETED by S14 DRIFT : double post - i combined them
#18 - JJ72
not to sound overly worrying, but I had a friend who died from infections, because she consumed liquid that were way too hot and it burnt her Esophagus tissues. one day she found out that because her breathe was unusually bad, the doctor said the tissues are dead and it starts to rot,infections had also gone in the system and that was it.

so no laughing matter,for even the tiniest thing, proper care has to be taken.
W0W that sucks i hope that never happens to me i would die from seeing the blood :/ hope you get better
Quote from zeugnimod :Nope, it exists in German, too.

Yep. When you chew through a sour apple for a short moment (literally), it means you have to be mr. tough guy for a few seconds, but for such a short moment only.
Quote from zeugnimod :Nope, it exists in German, too.

Like when the girlfriend asks "does my bum look big in this?" you don't want to answer...but you have too.

All the best mate.
Hey at least you start with two ears - think yourself lucky it wasn't a chronic penis infection.

Quote from beefyman666 :I perforated an eardrum a few years back and that was pretty painful. My ear didn't bleed but it leaked out smelly fluid. Now my hearing in my left ear isn't all that great.

Must've been Listenrine.

I'll get my coat...
That made my eyes water. Hope it is sorted out sharpish. Sounds horrible.

I had a nasty weekend 2 weeks ago where I found that I had fractured my hip. Didn't think it would be that interesting to read on here so I kept it to myself.

Anyway, get well soon Chris.
Unlucky mate! Well I wish you a nice, full recovery! AND NEVER-EVER VISIT THE "WORST MUSIC" THREAD AGAIN!!!!11
Ah dat klinkt niet goed

Nou ik wens je veel

(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG