The online racing simulator
What happend to me this weekend.....
(65 posts, started )
#51 - AMB
lolol, obvious not joke is obvious.
Obvious bad joke is obviously bad.
#53 - AMB
Obvious no sense of humour is obviously bad sense of humour?
Obvious spam of this thread is obviously spamming the thread.
#55 - AMB
Obviously your not helping is obviously not helping.
I am putting an end to this right now!

Sorry to hear about it being permanent Chris. That's a real bummer.
#57 - AMB
Yup Chris, I have damaged hearing too if I could lend you my ear I would.
Quote from AMB :Yup Chris, I have damaged hearing too if I could lend you my ear I would.

What would be the point if you have damaged hearing too. :sadbanana
#59 - AMB
Only in one ear, he can lend my good ear lol.
making you completely deaf ?

My girlfriend had an ear infection too, her whole face hurt from the pain and she was deaf in that ear, she went the doctors and got anti-inflammitry tablets and recovered and now she has both ears 100%. Hope you can fix it, it's not nice.
#62 - AMB
Ermm yes.

obviously your facepalm is obvious fail is obvious.
Quote from BlueFlame :My girlfriend had an ear infection too, her whole face hurt from the pain and she was deaf in that ear, she went the doctors and got anti-inflammitry tablets and recovered and now she has both ears 100%. Hope you can fix it, it's not nice.

My girlfriend's got labyrinthitis. It means she goes dizzy and falls over sometimes.

Bizarrely enough, three of the teachers she works with have got it too. I would love to be a fly on the wall at their school one day, watching all these teachers just randomly keeling over, I bet it's a riot!
Quote from thisnameistaken :My girlfriend's got labyrinthitis. It means she goes dizzy and falls over sometimes.

Bizarrely enough, three of the teachers she works with have got it too. I would love to be a fly on the wall at their school one day, watching all these teachers just randomly keeling over, I bet it's a riot!

hahaha
too bad to here that.. =(

What happend to me this weekend.....
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG