The online racing simulator
I'd very much like to join the series, but I can only make it if it's a weekend series (and if it doesn't conflict with IGTC/MoE). Any idea what day of the week the races will be run and at what time?
Im not on the entrants list on the left side of the page. thats cos i withdrew, but i raced last night. Will I be allowed race this season?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I'd very much like to join the series, but I can only make it if it's a weekend series (and if it doesn't conflict with IGTC/MoE). Any idea what day of the week the races will be run and at what time?

Sunday at around 1800 GMT

It won't conflict with IGTC/MoE. We're conscious of the fact that other leagues need to be factored in to our calendar. With that in mind, is the calendar out for IGTC 2009 yet?
Quote from pacesetter :Im not on the entrants list on the left side of the page. thats cos i withdrew, but i raced last night. Will I be allowed race this season?

................Yes.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I'd very much like to join the series, but I can only make it if it's a weekend series (and if it doesn't conflict with IGTC/MoE). Any idea what day of the week the races will be run and at what time?

I _think_ that it'll be on a Sunday night GMT, as thats when the test race was.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Can't belive, Simon and Rik are far away behind me in the points ranking !:yipee:

Oh, Simon is behind me,
oh, Simon is behind me,
oh, Simon is behiiiiiiind me,
Which nobody can deny

Sound gd?
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Sunday at around 1800 GMT

It won't conflict with IGTC/MoE. We're conscious of the fact that other leagues need to be factored in to our calendar. With that in mind, is the calendar out for IGTC 2009 yet?

Not just yet... expect it around the 1st of the year.

So... where do I go to sign up?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Not just yet... expect it around the 1st of the year.

So... where do I go to sign up?

Give me a day or two to finalize the calendar, as soon as we're ready we'll open registration. 1-2 days max.
Excellent. I think I can interest a few other CoRe guys, too. ;]
Quote from hyntty :Oh, Simon is behind me,
oh, Simon is behind me,
Which nobody can deny

Sound gd?

Put some smileys in your post, and it will look better.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Excellent. I think I can interest a few other CoRe guys, too. ;]

Oh please no

And wouldn't you Americans be anti-4WD anyway?
I live in the mountains now. 4WD is a way of life.
nice that my qualifying lap is not listed on the homepage
And more spam: Thank you ICON for moving the NDR section back over to the left hand side of the list now :grumpy:

@ Falke - yes, it was that bad :P
Will the new sign up be on first come first serve basis?

Thank you for the warm up race, i would enjoy finishing last in the full season if allowed.
Quote from hyntty :Oh, Simon is behind me,
oh, Simon is behind me,
Which nobody can deny

Sound gd?

lolwut
no
Hi there!

First i would like to say thank you to all driver, who take part on the warm up season. I can only repeat what Darren said during the races "There is a punch of very good drivers on the track", i agree totally to this statement, haven´t never seen so close AND FAIR races before in LFS
Thank you also for your post, critism and suggestion on this thread, only with your oppinion we can improve this series.

I know, there are some points during the event, that wasn´t very good, but that is what a warm up is here for.
And don´t forget, it was the first event we organized in this size.
I think, we are on the right way for season 1.
Darren did a very good job for adminning this event, tbh he did the most work on this side.
Joe makes a wonderful broadcasting (he solved the technical issues we had at the beginning) and deko: superb commentary, on each of the three races i fear my pc speakers will blow up when cars after the start came to turn 1 .

So i am looking forward to the iTCC Season, and hope to see you there.
Hello, i'm interested in this competition too.

Name: Skirmantas Stankevičius
How long you've been sim-racing: About 2 years
Your wheel: Trust FF380 Force Feedback Racemaster
What you do: student
What you do away from sim-racing: I love basketball, football, read books and watch TV
Quote from seniecka :Hello, i'm interested in this competition too.

Name: Skirmantas Stankevičius
How long you've been sim-racing: About 2 years
Your wheel: Trust FF380 Force Feedback Racemaster
What you do: student
What you do away from sim-racing: I love basketball, football, read books and watch TV

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=51818

Oh sorry, i registered in wrong thread, so i will register again
I'm interrested

Some other renesis pilots gonna join

In-Game Name: ®Dam
LFSW UserName: bft-master
Team: Renesis
Ouch, I was away during christmas after the warm-up race and now I see it is all over and I am not signed up. I didn't know that there will be another "now for real" sign up so soon :-(

OK, gonna find some other event, bye
i watched it the other day ... is it too late to enter it ? because i am interested
Quote from el pibe :i watched it the other day ... is it too late to enter it ? because i am interested

Sorry, but signup is closed at the moment. Keep in touch and check it again, probably i will be opened again if too much drivers not showing up in events .

Kind regards

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG