The online racing simulator
Vw Gt24
(19 posts, started )
Vw Gt24
I dont know if the real scirocco will ever come to lfs, but if it does, i would reccomend the lfs crew to also include the vw scirocco gt24 in to the game to.
That would be one of the gtr's and is a perfect match to the other gtr's on the game.
The gt24 has a 2,0 engine with 321hp, dsg gearbox, and bucket seats, roll cage and racing specs too.
I think that car would be a GREAT additon the this game!
#2 - VoiD
Quote from Mariner_Mercury :...I think that car would be a GREAT additon the this game!

I think you should calm down, the scirocco isn´t confirmed...

btw: great suggestion, you´re a genious!
Quote from VoiD :the scirocco isn´t confirmed...

Uhm... Yes, it is.

Or maybe it's because I'm American and don't sense your sarcasm. Maybe thats because it's text, too. meh.
Who Can i disable the shortcut by the chikane
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer : nvm not releavent
Quote from ingo21 :Who Can i disable the shortcut by the chikane

Wrong thread?

Quote from Mariner_Mercury :I dont know if the real scirocco will ever come to lfs, but if it does, i would reccomend the lfs crew to also include the vw scirocco gt24 in to the game to.
That would be one of the gtr's and is a perfect match to the other gtr's on the game.
The gt24 has a 2,0 engine with 321hp, dsg gearbox, and bucket seats, roll cage and racing specs too.

As far as I know, the deal is for the street version only. So perhaps the devs couldn't make the car even if they wanted to. Besides, the GT24 would not match any of the GTR cars, it would be faster than UFR & XFR but a bit slower than FXR, XRR & FZR.

It would be nice to have though.

And I think this has been suggested already
Not having a match is rarely a problem, much like the single seaters, it could be it's own class.

But still, it has been suggested before.
Only thing that would be a good addition is the DSG gearbox.
its coming!!!! next week!!!!
Scirocco - 19th December... nice!

I want more I want moreeee
-
(S14 DRIFT) DELETED by S14 DRIFT : nvm i am a moron
#9 - VoiD
Quote from immase :its coming!!!! next week!!!!
Scirocco - 19th December... nice!

Proof..!?!

This thread is about the 24h-GT-Scirocco!

...no need to increase your postcount.
Quote from VoiD :Proof..!?!

it says on the main page, and I'm looking at it in the LFS Viewer 6A

Quote from VoiD :...no need to increase your postcount.

what, move it from 1 post up to 2? lol
lol, just wanna remind everyone. This thread is about the GT24. NOT the stock Scirocco.

So once again, the STOCK Scirocco is being released BUT the GT24 is NOT.
Wauld be nice to have GTR but i dont think they will do it........
yea, but they told us about the Volkswagon not long a go.. How do you know they are not Designing one?

(Probally not though)
Can we re-tune the XFR & UFR?
:iagree:
#17 - Be2K
Quote from Mariner_Mercury :I dont know if the real scirocco will ever come to lfs, but if it does, i would reccomend the lfs crew to also include the vw scirocco gt24 in to the game to.

Yeah i think so too, i was in Oschersleben and i saw the Scirocco GT24 in real. The sound was indescribably. The car looks so cool.
The real Scirocco comes tomorrow but the Street Car version. I like it more if the car have a body kit or it comes in a GT24 version
#18 - ssm
So if the VW gt24 comes to LFS, there should be an official 24 hour race...

And that will give us an excuse to add the Nurburgring...
Quote from Be2K :Yeah i think so too, i was in Oschersleben and i saw the Scirocco GT24 in real. The sound was indescribably. The car looks so cool.
The real Scirocco comes tomorrow but the Street Car version. I like it more if the car have a body kit or it comes in a GT24 version

Oh boy are you in for a surprise... (read www.lfs.net)

Vw Gt24
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG