The online racing simulator
Best thing to Buy for £10?
(194 posts, started )
:o

You look sexy big boy!11!one!!1/
That's lameness described in one picture.
20 condoms - it'll save you much more than £10 in the future
Quote from hrtburnout :I just stumbled upon Dealextreme.com. An online shop, full of cheap Chinese rubbish, probably. There's plenty of stuff to be found for less than 10 quid. Example.

Every time I go on that website I just can't resist buying something. Hundreds of mega cheap gadgets AND free shipping you say? Sign me up!
Quote from Intrepid :Dunno why I ask this question

Yet you ask it anyway. What an INSPIRED thread

I'd put ten pounds towards the "Stop people making stupid, pointless, and utterly boring threads just because it makes them feel special" fund.
Looks Like theres no point of Lerts Being on LFS If your gonna do that... Theres no point of him being on here anyway.. But Oh well!
I want TEN QUID so I can finally go buy ME some MORE GUINNESS!
Dustin... you mean so someone 19 or older can buy Guinness FOR YOU! HA!

Quote from Jordan2007 :Looks Like theres no point of Lerts Being on LFS If your gonna do that... Theres no point of him being on here anyway.. But Oh well!

I disagree. He has provided me with my favourite signature ever! Fantastic quote!
Well it is quite funny what b*llocks he writes
Quote from Michael Denham :Dustin... you mean so someone 19 or older can buy Guinness FOR YOU! HA!

Yeah YOU limey ****ING GIT! I need a older GENTLEMAN to buy me GUINNESS you IDIOT!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah YOU limey ****ING GIT! I need a older GENTLEMAN to buy me GUINNESS you IDIOT!

Just say it... you need a MAN!
Hey.. the way you touched me last time... I had to throw the "Gentle" part in.

Well. My friends fiancee's brother (who is gay) is getting married. So they are having a stag at a local club. Before thinking about it my friend said "yes, I'll go."
THEN he realized it was going to be at a gay stripper club....SO, if I were him. I'd spend the 10 bucks on a sign that says "no entry" to wear around my ass.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Hey.. the way you touched me last time... I had to throw the "Gentle" part in.

because we all know that nothing beats some good man-handling
I'd buy some weed and redlabels
Well, if you like loud music in your headphones, and your laptop/portable music player isn't loud enough for your tastes, then i'd build one of THESE. They're very easy to make

Best thing to Buy for £10?
(194 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG