The online racing simulator
Best thing to Buy for £10?
(194 posts, started )
you need to buy lots and lots and lots of cheap candies.
Buy a case of beer and a box of diapers. When the cashier tells you that you don't have enough for both, put the diapers back.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :You realise that they are exactly the same thing? It's known in Ireland as Bulmers and everywhere else as Magners. No difference in the actual product whatsoever though...

For a tenner I'd get myself an old-ish PC game, got Far Cry a couple of weeks ago for €5, chuffed with that

I'd say he's acting 'hardy', he probably doesnt drink or smoke
Quote from pacesetter :I'd say he's acting 'hardy', he probably doesnt drink or smoke

Ok, if you say so. I am allowed to drink now and again at home. I smoke when I am out but only the odd one, my Dad wouldn't be very happy to find out so I dont smoke that much. I think he knows I do really though.
Quote from sam93 :No, a few bottles of Magners, that stuff is lovely. A lot better then Bulmers, which imo is horrible. Or I would get a bottle of Magners and a few cans of Carlsberg export.

If you can tell me the difference between Magners and Bulmers, ill give you a friggin tenner. You dont half talk some boll*ks.
Quote from Rdcranno :If you can tell me the difference between Magners and Bulmers, ill give you a friggin tenner. You dont half talk some boll*ks.

It may have been bulmers or gaymers, it was one of the two.
lololoolol@Rob

Sam, pls no talkey BS.

Having an odd beer at 15-16 is fine, especially at home. What's not fine is coming out and talking like you've been drinking for years.

Smoking is bad too, I know where you live and will get you an ASBO unless you quit.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :lololoolol@Rob

Sam, pls no talkey BS.

Having an odd beer at 15-16 is fine, especially at home. What's not fine is coming out and talking like you've been drinking for years.

Smoking is bad too, I know where you live and will get you an ASBO unless you quit.

Ok if you say so, I am not the type of person the police would even bother with, they would go and talk to the people who are on street corners actually causing trouble. I dont talk like I have been drinking for years, i just stated my two favourite alcholic drinks. If you know where I live please state my address.

Quote :I lol'd

Why is it when I said something with the word gay in it you have to look for something gay, it must intrest you. You will find there is a drink company who make cider called Gaymers http://www.creativematch.co.uk/Images/gaymer300.jpg
Dougie, aint we just going to get along just fine if you join the team I am part of, Storm Racing.
-
(Rdcranno) DELETED by Rdcranno
If I told you where you lived, I'd have to kill you :hide:

Trust me, the police will go for anyone.

Round here, my normal every freind got in a fight (defending himself, mind) and broke the guy's nose (who was attacking him).

He (my freind) got community service etc etc the whole 9yards, the guy who started the attack, not only was a known drug user, he was also currently expelled from school for violence, and got nothing.

Honestly, smoke if you want. Doesn't look cool, to anyone with half a brain, and if you want to die aged 35, then that's your choice.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :If I told you where you lived, I'd have to kill you :hide:

Round here, my normal every freind got in a fight (defending himself, mind) and broke the guy's nose (who was attacking him).

He (my freind) got community service etc etc the whole 9yards, the guy who started the attack, not only was a known drug user, he was also currently expelled from school for violence, and got nothing.

Honestly, smoke if you want. Doesn't look cool, to anyone with half a brain, and if you want to die aged 35, then that's your choice.

Ok, fighting makes you such a big person doesn't it. He proberly didn't get any charges put on him because your mate may not have had a mark on him, do you actually know the meaning of self defense, you can put someone in hospital if they hit you and call it self defense, there are guidelines to what people class self defense.

Be my guess and state my address then.
For once sam is probably right, and the people slating him don't seem to know much about alcohol, although that's a good thing in my opinion.

There are two brands of cider with the same name, one originally developed in Ireland, and one in England. The Irish cider became popular and they wanted to expand the brand to outside of Ireland, so they changed the name to Magners Original Irish Cider to prevent confusion with the English brand. So they are infact different drinks, each with a different taste, although I don't like cider so to me they are both terrible.

I googled this a long time ago, because I went on holiday to Ireland and got confused because they sell the Magners brand alongside Bulmers, even though they are exactly the same. My theory is that they ran out of alcohol and bought back the Magners they sold to Europe.
The limit is actually nearer to 20p in 1p and 2p - aside from the possibly inflationary effect I don't see why we bloody need them.

Here is a list of DVDs, nusic, books and similar cack.

Spoilers in ROT13

I would have suggested this but it is over by five pounds.
I don't think this is exactly ... on TV, not buy the doovde
Rally Trophy : I got a for a quid used (OXFAM).

Or just walk in to a charity shop and buy something useful or good for ten quid. Ten quid to a worthy cause ... you get something you never knew you wanted.
Quote from sam93 :Why is it when I said something with the word gay in it you have to look for something gay, it must intrest you. You will find there is a drink company who make cider called Gaymers http://www.creativematch.co.uk/Images/gaymer300.jpg
Dougie, aint we just going to get along just fine if you join the team I am part of, Storm Racing.

Huh? I searched Google for Gaymers and that was the second result. Lighten up, I never directed it at you

@ ATC:

Quote from Magners FAQ :Magners is identical to Bulmers in terms of product taste and characteristics and its branding, packaging and promotional strategy is based on the marketing approach, which has been so successful for the Bulmers brand in Ireland.

Source: http://www.magnerscider.com/about-us/faqs.asp
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :For once sam is probably right, and the people slating him don't seem to know much about alcohol, although that's a good thing in my opinion.

There are two brands of cider with the same name, one originally developed in Ireland, and one in England. The Irish cider became popular and they wanted to expand the brand to outside of Ireland, so they changed the name to Magners Original Irish Cider to prevent confusion with the English brand. So they are infact different drinks, each with a different taste, although I don't like cider so to me they are both terrible.

I googled this a long time ago, because I went on holiday to Ireland and got confused because they sell the Magners brand alongside Bulmers, even though they are exactly the same. My theory is that they ran out of alcohol and bought back the Magners they sold to Europe.

Seems like I was right. My Dad doesnt like Bulmers like that either but he likes Magners. Magners is the nicest cider imo, anyone who says strongbow is nice must be a chav as me and my mates class it as a chavs drink because you only ever seem to see chavs drinking it.

Quote :Source: http://www.magnerscider.com/about-us/faqs.asp

Also look what the question says 'Is Magners the Same as Bulmers in Ireland?' Doesnt say it is the same in the UK does it.
Quote from sam93 :Ok, fighting makes you such a big person doesn't it. He proberly didn't get any charges put on him because your mate may not have had a mark on him, do you actually know the meaning of self defense, you can put someone in hospital if they hit you and call it self defense, there are guidelines to what people class self defense.

Be my guess and state my address then.

Eh, please, I never said fighting was good. Bother to actually read, you'd notice my freind was DEFENDING himself. Defending himself is defending himself, he wasn't going down lol.

I'm a guess. :hide:

OM NOM NOM. Imagine if I joined SR, how amazing we'd get on then!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Eh, please, I never said fighting was good. Bother to actually read, you'd notice my freind was DEFENDING himself. Defending himself is defending himself, he wasn't going down lol.

Ok, so you think defending yourself is staying there and beating the attacker up? A good way to normally defend yourself is to give them a small hit to the face or stomach and put them to the floor in one move without hitting them and get away from the attacker, you dont stay there and beat them up.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :If I told you where you lived, I'd have to kill you :hide:

I smoke, i do it because i enjoy it, i know the risks but whats the point in living n fear, yes i am addicted and thats my own fault, racing drivers know they could get killed anytime on track but still take the risk, wildly different but illustrates the same point.
Good point, why the hell do they have Strongbow on draft and not Magners!
Lol, please. Here we go again.

Don't get moral on me, I for one don't care about other people so nothing you'd say phases me.

He punched him twice, after which point the attacker fell over, and my freind (and me) kept on walking.

Small hit to the face or stomach won't stop you getting beaten up, this is ghetto shit man. Stay streetsmart, someone starts on you, put them to the floor. Or they'll keep coming back.

True pearcy, however if you die from a racing incident, slightly different from dying a slow and painful death from lung cancer in a hospital, pissing in bags.
I dont smoke because I think it makes you look cool, I smoke because I just started one day, I could give up tomorrow but I chose not to, I think it also calms you down.
-
(Rdcranno) DELETED by Rdcranno : cba talking to the muppet
Smoking itself doesn't, it's the addiction to nicotine, same thing that happens when you listen to your fave song, eat your favirote snacky food (Crisps, chocolate, ice cream, whatever)

But it's your life Sam, I'm not telling you or anything, just giving some real advice. If you don't wanna take it, I won't take it personally!:grouphug:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Lol, please. Here we go again.

Don't get moral on me, I for one don't care about other people so nothing you'd say phases me.

He punched him twice, after which point the attacker fell over, and my freind (and me) kept on walking.

Small hit to the face or stomach won't stop you getting beaten up, this is ghetto shit man. Stay streetsmart, someone starts on you, put them to the floor. Or they'll keep coming back.

True pearcy, however if you die from a racing incident, slightly different from dying a slow and painful death from lung cancer in a hospital, pissing in bags.

What if i gave up then got a disease which gave me a slow and painfull death, what would be the point in giving up? Ill give up when im ready, its ok for you to pass judgement as a non smoker as you most probably haven't ever been addicted to something in your life. Or not.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Lol, please. Here we go again.

Ok, if you say so. When you actually know what moves to use to defend yourself they wont keep coming back, there are slight little moves which can cause them pain without leaving a mark on them. If it comes to it you just strike them with the side of your hand to the neck. Street fighting gets you know where accept a lot of fines from the police, and dont say it doesnt, I know for a fact it does.
What if they have a kinfe and you miss their neck? .....

You don't know shit..

Best thing to Buy for £10?
(194 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG