Preview
Download: 4096²
Download mirror(Provided by Bunta): 4096²

Remember to credit and ejoy.
great work
Looks nice, thanks.
Jummie
Great work Daloonie. Superb as ever. Very detailed.I Like it
Looks good, Altho I think thats the exact same on you made on the XXR Mustang from GRID correct?
Thanks, looks great
Very close yes. I just added a little extra for this kit, but yes. It's the same.

Thanks
nice one !
Kits are up at a new mirror generously provided by Bunta @ Master-Skinnerz.com

See first post for download links.
Cool bodykit mate can you make a shadow kit for XRT please (4096x4096)
daloonie, it would be nice for Paint.Net users if you could do some "basic" templates, with, lets say, 5 layers, because this kits you make are too heavy for Paint.Net to handle, I've tried with the others already
Quote from Racer556 :daloonie, it would be nice for Paint.Net users if you could do some "basic" templates, with, lets say, 5 layers, because this kits you make are too heavy for Paint.Net to handle, I've tried with the others already

You can get Photoshop full version trial working in 30 days. It's free.
It's better than the freeware editing software out there today and I would recommend it any day.

But I'll see what I can do about it. 4096 or 2048?

I actually have an XRT kit, which is an edited version of this, lying around. I used it for an XRT pace car for MSz skinning competition. Just never got around to releasing it.
Size, as you wish.
And well, I'm quite used to Paint.Net I was just asking if you could, it's just that it can't handle so many layers, wich, in my thoughts, coud be together in a layer.
PD: Sorry for taking so long to answere, I'm on holidays
File
Download not starting
Works fine for me.
Quote from macsy :Works fine for me.

+1

btw dont use the second link (by bunta) because that site is now closed.
#17 - Gunn
Quote from jrd.racer :
btw dont use the second link (by bunta) because that site is now closed.

Mirror link has now been repaired.
All right.
No one of both links hasn`t worked. now working both. thanks. Great bodykit.
#19 - 5tag
I'm being a bit late here obviously but still this is a very nice effort, just found out about it because of a skin by »delis«.

It's just very light and you didn't try to create a new design like with the FXR template so thank you very much I'll use it if I ever do a skin again.
Quote from daloonie :You can get Photoshop full version trial working in 30 days. It's free.
It's better than the freeware editing software out there today and I would recommend it any day.

I agree that it is better. It should be better, otherwise, who would pay that amount of money for a crappy application?
30-day free trial, sure, and then? Reinstall whole OS for one application?
Or maybe, crack it? Not for me.
Tbh, I've been using GIMP for a few years, and I've had a chance to sit down in front of PS a couple of times, now I don't say that I do magic with GIMP, or any other graphics software for that matter, but I got so used to GIMP I couldn't do anything with PS, I was just...lost.
My point is, if someone is used to a certain application, let them be, they'll probably lost interest in another, unless the need and desire for a new(better?) application comes alone.

But anyway, to stay at least a little ontopic:
Great body kit!
I just hope those 4096 wont be too heavy on my computer.
The "heavy" parts are the layer effects on this one. I suggest if you're having trouble merge the effects layers and use a blend mode that suits your skin to show the details. It lessens the CPU load when previewing/editing your skin.
Other than that I would recommend hiding it all away when skinning and only pulling out the skin kit when exporting to jpeg for a preview.

On the matter of software, you're right. We are very conservative and getting stuck in our ways is a habit hidden deep in our evolution. So switching from one application to another and switching around your daily routine is never easy. Sometimes it's worth it, but it's definately a turnaround.
Well I am currently making a skin, but it's in 2096 :/
So I guess I'll just scale the bodykit down and hope I wont lose too much quality. If it will even come into effect as it is a black based skin. :S

XRR Bodykit
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG