The online racing simulator

Poll : What kind of LFS player do you feel the most offensive?

Drifters
Racers
Cruisers
Dragracers
Bump 'n Jumpers (like rallycross, CTRA Bump 'n Jump and more)
I don't consider any of these groups 'offensive'. Some annoy me more than others. It's mostly the dori dori/cruising kids who annoy me.
Quote from blackcarmafia :Online at: [url="lfs://%7CInfernal+Drifters+-+Drift%7C0%7CS2%7C/"]Infernal Drifters - Drift[/url]

So you mean yourself?

hes just trying to fit in the group
I'm not gonna say cruisers because i'm in a citydriving team

I'm not gonna say drifters because i like to drift occasionally

I think racers who go "BLUE FLAG MOVE" are the cockiest
The people that annoy me most in LFS is the old gits in a midlife crisis that really should know better than to post nonsense in games forums......oh wait shit that is me
I don't like drifters at all...
I dont feel offensive against any of these groups (dragracers are just a small groub it seems), but I HATE when they shout against each other. Like lil children
#32 - adin
drifters.... anymore?
The players I find most offensive just happen to race, however, the players I find most annoyingly defensive just happen to drift.

These opinions are formed completely from forum experience, when ever I hang out at a drift server, it's usually full of all kinds of people, just the same as in a racing server. All the people that are not annoying get thrown together into the group because of the few that are annoying.
Quote from Nighty :Most cocky are the ones who bind "BLUE FLAG! LEADER COMEING THROUGH!" to their Function keys.

Agree. I have nothing against racers, drifters etc, but drivers like them.. i just hate when someone says that like order. If they would say ''please move'' or smth like that (what doesn't sound like order), i would have no antipathies at them.
Sorry for bad english
[url="res://ld1033.dll/type=1_word=antipathy"]
[/url]
#35 - CSU1
@ OP

Yeah, thats the way to do it! Alienate each and every person from the man standing next to him by telling him he belongs to a group and he must choose. Silly arse poll.
Quote :+1 Biohazard comment

People take offense in different ways and perceive attitudes in different ways so really what seems offensive to you might not be to me, or visa versa.

...people you might to have to avoid on track?..let's seee
  • LFSnoob(Niko?), now theres a lunatic(in a crap driving way)
  • Diekolkrabe too, He's half blind and not so good
  • Lerts; classic nut job. I wonder if he tries to theorize turning the wheel before each move
Quote from Nighty :Most cocky are the ones who bind "BLUE FLAG! LEADER COMEING THROUGH!" to their Function keys.

Totaly agreed. Especially on the CTRA servers, gets very annoying.

As well as that but people who are very slow yet insist on weaving around the whole track, making it physicaly impossible to pass safely, and when you do pass them, smack you in the arse and blame it on you.
Quote from blackcarmafia :Online at: [url="lfs://%7CInfernal+Drifters+-+Drift%7C0%7CS2%7C/"]Infernal Drifters - Drift[/url]

So you mean yourself?

well thats because i said drifters are cocky, i just had an argument on the server
Where's the "dickhead" option? I don't agree with these choices, it's just stereotyping..
Where's the option for forum trolls who post polls to assess a perceived superiority among a certain group of drivers?
unuseful thread , just deserves a lock , didnt you read the annoucement on top of forum ?
#41 - CSU1
Quote from Forbin :Where's the option for forum trolls who post polls to assess a perceived superiority among a certain group of drivers?

Which is where the seed got sewn in the whole "i am drifter why does everyone hate me" drama.

...whats the word I'm looking for...?someone who's impulsive need to be better than those whom they think are a minority???
I think drifters are the cockiest drivers, just because of the way they try to convince everyone that this is also a "drifting game". Remove the 'y' though, that's what the poll needs to be
I like to avoid WR holders. Its just too boring racing and knowing the result beforehand
Quote from DratsaB :Where's the option for, "Guys who joined in April this year and create antagonistic threads 'cause their bored" option?

What the hell has my joining date to do with this?
You seem like another guy who thinks the longer you've been a member the more power you get ... Hmm on that!

EDIT: Not much flame here yet so far! keep doing it without the flame!
#45 - CSU1
Tim, I speak for rational people here when I tell you now that Forbin's comment was not directed at you, more tword the flood of poorly thought-out poll's in the past
Sure looked like it was towards me and it pretty much was ..
Well Tim it is a silly thread really

Edit:nothing against you personally but there is far too much of this 'I hate drifters' , 'I hate racers', I hate whoever happened to p me of last posts in this forum as it is
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
#48 - 5haz
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Totaly agreed. Especially on the CTRA servers, gets very annoying.

Hehe I have to agree, make me laugh especially when the server's spam filter kicks them because they shortcut it about 500 times.

I have a go at backmarkers after they have held me up/ crashed into me; it's very very annoying when someone tells you off for something you haven't done yet, makes you want to ram them just to justify their stupid rantings.

My own personal group of people to hate are those who exit the pits infront of the leaders, cause a massive crash and then wonder why everyone is so angry with them afterwards.

People who whinge also, I had one person have a good 5 minute bitch at me because I passed them and they had to take a different line around a corner, needless to say they got banned shortly afterwards.

Oh and people who post 'close this thread pleeease' in ever OT thread, seriously are you just looking for attention?!?! If you really desperately (if your life depends on it!) must have a thread closed, press the report button!
Stop being such a little bitch and either ignore people you don't agree with or shutup all together.
Hugh Jackman...

I don't know if he plays LFS, but if he does he would be the most cocky racer there is....ever.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG