The online racing simulator
.eng???
(11 posts, started )
.eng???
Does anyone know any program where you can make your own .eng file?
LFS.exe ?
Car Sound Remixer
What does the csr create then?
I don't believe it 'creates' anything.
Quote from Stefani24 :What does the csr create then?

It creates an audio signal from audio file(s), modifies the pitch/speed according to RPM. And plays back other sound effects. Then your speakers generate sound from the signal. That's all it actually "creates" in terms of output. No file output is generated though, if that's what you're asking.
you can load your own audio files in to the ENG file you want through LFS by pressing shift+A, as 4wheel has said, but they have to be the right size and length.

When you press shift+A, an audio menu will pop up where you can edit existing audio or, by pressing the "L", load your own audio. the "S" allows you to save audio files.
Quote from wheel4hummer :It creates an audio signal from audio file(s), modifies the pitch/speed according to RPM. And plays back other sound effects. Then your speakers generate sound from the signal. That's all it actually "creates" in terms of output. No file output is generated though, if that's what you're asking.

Oh didnt know that.
Anybody know what size and length the sound files need to be for this as i cant get any of my wave recordings into the shift A thing.
They're very short - essentially just the 'bangs' of ignition. I think someone made a nice pack of engine sounds (sorry, I forget who it was) using gunfire clips. It was so good it was used as the standard set in LFS.

.eng???
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG