The online racing simulator
LFS realistic? i don't think so.
(86 posts, closed, started )
Quote from AndroidXP :Wow, this thread does sure bring up the finest crop of this forum. Guys, it's obvious the OP is either ignorant or a troll, but some of the responses here are far worse than the topic post. "Go buy S2", "idiot", "noob" just to name a few. Every time something like this happens it drags down the image of the whole LFS community.

Maybe read that thread again and activate your brain a bit before posting next time. Also this.

Just saying, while some people may troll threads like this, do you think people such as you (No offense, really) linking back to the outsiders forum? I mean come on, give it a break. Besides, if it's possible puts off buyers, the real 'racers' wouldn't give a crap about the forum (Take Steam forum active users, and active CSS users)....

Granted, I'm not particularly fussed about what the outsiders think - I linked to that thread more for the general discussion inside. What I don't understand is why this abysmal thread is still open while others are closed for much less. Maybe I'm just annoyed because this thread has shown me again how a few people can make this place look like absolute shit. And I'm not talking about the humorous responses which this crappy thread certainly deserves.
Quote from slugz :
First of all, the AI aponents love to bump you off the track, and that is not realistic.
its called LFS ONLINE RACING siumalator not AI simulator btw... you´ll find 100 posts about complayining about the AI´s
Second of all, your car skids and loses traction when going 20-30km/h. +1

I hope GTR 2 will seem more realistic -100, a good thing this game is torrent'ed because it's not worth buying.

I find GRiD to be 100x more realistic than this game.
ahahahahaha after 10 min of playing the demo i just thougt OMG wtf is that xD (btw... is grid not a arcarde game and not a simulator [am not that shure]

so some is true some is false[COLOR=Red]

[COLOR=Black]but grid and 100x more realistic than LFS :ices_rofl that should come into my signature xD[/COLOR]

btw. LFS is a online racing simulator... serching on lfsw... result: 0,0 km driven online o.O

i wonder if u even drove once with fbm...
Quote from slugz : a good thing this game is torrent'ed because it's not worth buying.

Bob /account :bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea
I'm too surprised he is not banned, especially when a mod have posted in this thread.
So what if a torrent of LfS is floating around... Nowhere did he mention a crack or cracked version...
Quote from JazzOn :Word!

slugz, you have no Idea. you are probably 15 years old and has never drove a real car or you messed your torrented file up xD

I am 24. I haven't droven a real car/own a real car cuz i live down town, and I don't need a car.

it's just fun how all of you get so offended and stir up so much shit based off my opinions, haha.

and no, i'm not buying this game, so HAH! maybe i'll re-download it if you say the torrent is possibly ****ed up.

now why don't you all just cool the fack down, roll up your fat so you can give yourselves some breathing space and tell me what degree setting you use for you wheels?

thanks.
Quote from slugz :I am 24. I haven't droven a real car/own a real car cuz i live down town, and I don't need a car.

it's just fun how all of you get so offended and stir up so much shit based off my opinions, haha.

and no, i'm not buying this game, so HAH! maybe i'll re-download it if you say the torrent is possibly ****ed up.

now why don't you all just cool the fack down, roll up your fat so you can give yourselves some breathing space and tell me what degree setting you use for you wheels?

thanks.

Download it from http://www.lfs.net/?page=downloads
Quote from bbman :So what if a torrent of LfS is floating around... Nowhere did he mention a crack or cracked version...

Quote from slugz :a good thing this game is torrent'ed because it's not worth buying

Quote from slugz :There's a new NFS coming out anyways, but LFS was free

No need to say, it's obvious.

A certain popular torrent site has 13 torrents of LFS and at least 8 of them are cracked versions. So statistically thinking...

-
I use over 9000 degrees. But only because my "layers of fat" get in the way

About the torrent, he said it's not worth buying, and that it was free. Therefore meaning that he has the game without buying it. So it is a cracked version

E: You can't be serious...4 minutes???
Quote from deggis :I'm too surprised he is not banned, especially when a mod have posted in this thread.

There is not sufficient evidence to support a ban. Nowhere near in fact. Since I'm not an arsehole, I don't make a point of accusing everyone who might possibly be a cracker.

This thread has, however, gone done hill substantially since I last posted and my joke, despite amusing some people, hasn't helped lighten the tone of the thread. So, here endeth the thread.

And to answer the OP, I use 900 degrees in the device settings, then set steer centre reduction to 1.0 in LFS, which will make every car in LFS (as it stands) match up 1:1 with my wheel. It's the most natural way.
This thread is closed

LFS realistic? i don't think so.
(86 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG