The online racing simulator
@ chavm481

In the beginning of the demoservers, the drugs codes (like !buy weed [amount] ) were in the insim program, so you knew the commands you could buy/sell drugs. But you couldn't see the commands in !help or something. After sometime they build a separated demo cruise insim without the codes.
oh... but i dont think the lc servers will be back.
I think it was bad to have the drugs in the servers anyways....it kinda brings a bad name to LFS. Peoples going to think LFS is going to be the next Grand Theft Auto...
To all ppl that are hapy with this:
What a poor mentality -_-
Don't like LC? OK That's your right but telling to everybody that you're happy because it's down, is really pointless and stupid
I don't get why humans always want to force others to have the same opinion!!!
Can you imagine the hours of work that it took to the creators of the Insim? And now the only thing you have to say is that you're happy with this?
Really I can't get it
the developers really are sad but the users arnt very happy.
Probably sad 'cos of the other users on it who ruin it by arguing all the time.
i do appologise for my attitude - its just that i get fed up with people who if they don't like something they have to comment on it instead of just leaving it be and going somewhere else, its annoying they do no positive thing to the thread. and also people who answer a simple question or reply to someone personal opinion with insults or sarcasm - again no help at all.

about this drugs thing, all i got to say is so what? drugs are a part of life, and i think the world has gone to soft condemning stuff like drugs in computer games, if you think about it alot of games have drugs in, weather its potion +1 or stim packs the bottom line is its a drug.

now if they had programmed in side affects or something like that then i would agree it maybe would have gone a little to far but they didn't, and i bet if they named them fake drug names that the issue wouldn't have even been brought up.

Quote : I think it was bad to have the drugs in the servers anyways....it kinda brings a bad name to LFS. Peoples going to think LFS is going to be the next Grand Theft Auto...

G.W might but he's be the only one - again personally i think its a complete over reaction and as far as i know there was no complaints or anything until LC went down
Yerbs, I think you have just defined this whole thread, as well as most of the other threads that involve bashing cruisers. Well done!

This would be a great time to go back to the topic and give LC some credit.

So, what happened to the liberty cruise servers?

My idea:

- demoservers, pretty sure because it was also posted on their forum (if I remember correctly):

Because of all the people who tought that LFS Registation was a game and were contantly making new accounts on a different e-mail adress so they could earn money (a poor 4000€ maximum) faster. Witch is why the demo servers were resetted after some time, and the owner got kinda annoyed. Even later (due to lag on the S2 servers (not sure about this part)) the 2 servers shutted down.

- S2 servers, not sure because demo was down an I had nothing to do on their forum anymore:

Those 2 hackers that were spoiling all fun.
yes! i agree, but i think lc is 130% down because i haven't seen the website up in a while.
You know what's really annoying about the majority of s2 users. Firstly it's your fregging attitude for crying out loud get over yourselves. The constant bitching about everything and having no respect for others and the way others make use of lfs.

LFS is a car simulator, that means it is not JUST designed for racing. It provides people the opportunity to customize how they want and will. For example you can utilize it for drifting/cruising/racing in addition you can add insims that allow you to have clicky clicky buttons for extra features.

Why the hate and narrow mindedness, when they introduced clutch/physical elements that changed the way cars handled. S2 users started to bash drifters and drifting servers, now it's cruisers and cruising server.

Really grow up and stop whinging everytime a new concept introduced. It makes you look like a pack of imbeciles, you guys that are lashing out only insult people which is quite rude. I like drifting, I like cruising, I like the insims, I like racing, I like people trying to improve lfs, I like people making new gadgets. All in all I really like LFS for its versitality, so can you guys stop hating.

Cheers Sam
Quote from jujibelly :LFS is a car simulator, that means it is not JUST designed for racing. It provides people the opportunity to customize how they want and will. For example you can utilize it for drifting/cruising/racing in addition you can add insims that allow you to have clicky clicky buttons for extra features.

Wrong. LFS is a RACING simulator.

I'm not anti-cruiser or anti-drifter or anything - more users getting S2 = more money for the devs. I was just pointing it out
^ nice
Why racing... In demo, at Car Park, LFS is wrecking simulator And on RallyX it is... hmm... simulator of pit-manouvers. (mine english is sux0r, so correct me if i wrote last word with a mistake).
Quote from Shadowww :Why racing... In demo, at Car Park, LFS is wrecking simulator And on RallyX it is... hmm... simulator of pit-manouvers. (mine english is sux0r, so correct me if i wrote last word with a mistake).

Because it wasn't intended for wrecking? Was fs2000 intended for terrorists to practice flying into buildings? No, so its still a flight simulator. What it's used for is people choice, the fact is its still a simulator. Destruction Derby was made with the intention of wrecking. Another thing is... since when was Rally Cross for pit-maneuvers? I though it was for Rally style races?
Now we need to find a way to contact with Xerxes
Erm, well it appears that they are back up: http://www.liberty-cruise.com/ And after trying to join a person on one of their servers it infact takes you to a server named PrivateGreen and is password protected.
Quote from CharlieW5025 :Erm, well it appears that they are back up: http://www.liberty-cruise.com/ And after trying to join a person on one of their servers it infact takes you to a server named PrivateGreen and is password protected.

it has been private for some time, i went to try that Server, it was pretty fun (though the PW has been now changed and i cant go there anymore)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG