The online racing simulator
Ow yes, sorry. S1 was released last week, that's it!

(please take a notice to my sarcasm so I wont look retarded)
Quote from Tim_J_23 :Ow yes, sorry. S1 was released last week, that's it!

ZOMG!! I never knew S1 had been released so early!:woohoo:
Quote from Furiously-Fast :ZOMG!! I never knew S1 had been released so early!:woohoo:

It was! Last week! Didn't you know it!?
Soon they are releasing the Demo which will be soo coool!!!!
^ yes, anyway i can downgraded? a demo lisence another 12 E?
bring back LC ffs, pls! that server was THE best cruise server...

im not digging the whole TC cruise server and its minus money wen you go over the speed limit, makes it sooooo boring

but i have a lx6 on tc which makes me return
that was a fun cruise server but according to my clacs.. it has gone down the drain.
what calcs would that be, and yes i agree that the minus money over speed limit on tc is crap thats the cops job
Quote from Yerbs :what calcs would that be, and yes i agree that the minus money over speed limit on tc is crap thats the cops job

no, it is cruise! it prevents you from speeding all the time.
Quote from G!NhO :no, it is cruise! it prevents you from speeding all the time.

witch is dull and boring, lc was great because you could speed but if you did you'd get cops after you who would or wouldn't catch and fine you - its no fun if you just go a tad over the speed limit and get -40 cash per second or whatever, it also means theres nothing to achieve, any new faster car you buy is useless, may aswell stick with the noob car unless you want to be uber poor in the server from racing around witch to be frank id do as soon as i got one of the final cars so ultimately it stops speeding until you got final car then its useless and im very sure that TC would be alot more popular if it had a system more like lc than the current system
Quote from Yerbs :witch is dull and boring, lc was great because you could speed but if you did you'd get cops after you who would or wouldn't catch and fine you - its no fun if you just go a tad over the speed limit and get -40 cash per second or whatever, it also means theres nothing to achieve, any new faster car you buy is useless, may aswell stick with the noob car unless you want to be uber poor in the server from racing around witch to be frank id do as soon as i got one of the final cars so ultimately it stops speeding until you got final car then its useless and im very sure that TC would be alot more popular if it had a system more like lc than the current system

btw TC is one of the most populair cruise servers, and ITS CRUISE ffs. not something where you have to speed, if you wanna speed go to a F****** race server!
i like a layout to sped in.
We (TC) are not primarily a cruise server, we are 'Cops & Robbers'. So thats partly why we have a speeding fine straight away when you go over the limit n all that.
Quote from RacerAsh3 :We (TC) are not primarily a cruise server, we are 'Cops & Robbers'. So thats partly why we have a speeding fine straight away when you go over the limit n all that.

well its something i don't like, mostly because the fine is too steep for how much you break the speed limit and perhaps with LC going down you may want to think about changing a little to incorporate people from LC, you may get more popular from it - who knows.

Quote :
btw TC is one of the most populair cruise servers, and ITS CRUISE ffs. not something where you have to speed, if you wanna speed go to a F****** race server!

f**k you sir and f**k your bad attitude - ITS CRUISE means nothing LC was cruise yet you could speed - so that argument if flawed, at least racerash3 was kind enough to give a decent reason - and fyi LC was also one of the most popular tyvm.
Quote from Yerbs :f**k you sir and f**k your bad attitude - ITS CRUISE means nothing LC was cruise yet you could speed - so that argument if flawed, at least racerash3 was kind enough to give a decent reason - and fyi LC was also one of the most popular tyvm.

lc was popular because it sucked badly, and all little children went in there.
Quote from Yerbs :f**k you sir and f**k your bad attitude.

That's a bit of an attitude problem you seem to have yourself? Tell me, do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth??? I would say your attitude stinks more than my cat's litter tray. GINhO, your not much better! Was there any need???

If you hate LC that much why are you even looking at this thread??? Its a bit of a moggal thing to do.

It does not matter if you like LC or not, if you don't like it, simply don't join it. I wasn't a big fan so I left it well alone. Good on ya if its what pleases you!
yerbs has the problem.
Quote from G!NhO :and all little children went in there.

I thought you didn't like the server.
Quote from zeugnimod :I thought you didn't like the server.

how funny...............
woah, this thread is becoming a fail...... please lock before someone gets seriously insulted
I agree, another thread for the minority and a few trolls can't help but throw about abuse just because they don't approve of something that they don't have to get involved in. I say lock the thread too, I also say leave the cruisers alone as they leave you alone!
The drugs sucked. So i am happy it is closed.
BTW,in demo there are 2 cruise servers (crrntly)
So, LC is gone? Well, I am kinda happy about that, there were too many of these servers though. More racers also now.
Quote from Shadowww :The drugs sucked. So i am happy it is closed.

Quote from Kristjan.J :So, LC is gone? Well, I am kinda happy about that, there were too many of these servers though. More racers also now.

Your both so happy its closed and other people's fun has been spoiled just because you didnt like/approve? Was it compulsory for you to use it? Did you even have to see it on the host list?

NO!

The pair of you have selfish attitudes about something you didn't HAVE to do or see. Like I have said before, I dont like cruises but at the end of the day, thats why I didn't join them. They have a right to host as much as anyone else dont they? I have not seen a cruiser yet who has said "glad that host closed, I hate racers"

Another pair of trolls fail!

HURRY UP AND LOCK THIS THREAD.
Quote from Shadowww :The drugs sucked. So i am happy it is closed.

the demo never had drugs involved (-.-)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG