The online racing simulator
i did over 3000km
is it me or is it that lc isint on the host list anymore! please help!!!!!
Quote from haha360 :is it me or is it that lc isint on the host list anymore! please help!!!!!

well duh read the thread.

I can't say this but cough*dumbass*cough
Quote from haha360 :is it me or is it that lc isint on the host list anymore! please help!!!!!

OMG

Hahaha, silly demo racer

Oh wow. 1 page later.:arge::slap:
yes, and we havnt gotten anywere...

LC was removed because idiots failed to read threads before posting....

I think he missed something, like 52 posts on this thread!

Read between the lines, your giving Demo users a BAD name! :chairs:
according to my calculationz... [LC] is definitley down ... and it will stay down for a while... their site has been down too for a while.
so has anyone got a clue to when/if LC is coming back?
How long is a piece of string?
Depends on where you cut it

But yeah, No one knows

mabye PM the leader? - i cant say i know iv never been on there

[TC] Is the one I go on regularly. Main Reason is the Admins are laid back and understanding.

Jay
Before anyone else starts, i PAID for my S1 today. If you don't believe me I can send you the receipt. Thanks to the anonymous person who sent me the last £2.
#65 - SamH
Quote from Psysim :Before anyone else starts, i PAID for my S1 today.

It was nice of [whoever it was] to send that £2! Welcome to the other side of LFS!
Thanks SamH, its been a long hard struggle to get here. Been surviving on friendships for the last how ever many months. I can recommend getting a license to anyone now, just got to put in the work for my S2.

The first £10 came from PTC sites and hours of click click click click.... I think someone felt sorry for me! Really, its a good way to raise a tenner if your not able to work, just got to be careful, many are a scam. Thanks cashlagoon too for not being a scam
This is weird you have enough money for your internet each month but not enough for s1 this is confusing
Who said I was using my own internet? As it happens it is my own internet and my internet pays for its self, however its a trade secret.
i had 11000 km, all cars and 3,5mil but what hapenned is happened im now on [CC]Chronic-Cruise
I often thought of organising some sort of central "bank" with all of the cruise server owners, so that your money was on all of your accounts on each server. I even had a working example, showing how 2 different servers could connect to the hub server. But I never bothered finishing it

Might be an idea for someone to go with
Will LC be opened again or not?
Damn I've been waiting forever -.-
Quote from Yerbs :so has anyone got a clue to when/if LC is coming back?

When LFS S2 is complete.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG