The online racing simulator
Using J@tko's setup, I'm getting 58.xx to 59.xx. With a bit of setup work, I might actually be competitive here Plus I've moved on from classic white, and have a skin that took me over 9000 hours
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Plus I've moved on from classic white, and have a skin that took me over 9000 hours

Using classic red this time are we then?
Nono, 3 colours were used this time Very proud of my achievement
Quote from Dizzydarryn :Thats great going... ive just tried to match u and the best i could do was a 57.7 but i ran wide and onto dirt on that lap, did a 30.3 1st sector (dunno if thats any good) but i reckon i only lost 1/10 or so.

The i tried a full race distance with race fuel (obvously) and 15kg ballast. my best lap was a 58.24 on lap 16...

I then got bored and decided to watch the motogp on about lap 19 or so...

Do think the tyres will last, i just wrecked mine by continuelly locking up the fronts!

mm i go in the dirt almost every time in last turn
and yea 30.3x is nice
best i had was 30.19, dont ask me how :s
Gonna test the set now. i just came home from a relaxing day, because the morning of saturday i crashed my bike (a 125cc) the guy thought he was racing and started closing in on the apex of the curve, i was inside, he was too fast, i almost hit him at the side, i pressed the front brake too hard witch left me on the ground =D but very boring...

round 5 im completely in.
Psst... I made this one a few days ago... I think it sucks
Attached files
FBM_b_as1.set - 132 B - 701 views
After I've struggled through 32 laps I really hope that the turnout will be similar to the one in Round 4 - else it might get mighty boring.

Although it is fun to get to to higher laps since the tyres seem to hold for like 100 laps and the car gets faster lap by lap which means that it is reasonably possible to drive 58.xx from ~lap 5 on with ballast.

By the way: Is there a reason why the FRO/NDR Server is set to Aston Cadet with the FBM but the password doesn't work? (Neither the old nor the new one).
Quote from Hypothraxer :After I've struggled through 32 laps I really hope that the turnout will be similar to the one in Round 4 - else it might get mighty boring.

Although it is fun to get to to higher laps since the tyres seem to hold for like 100 laps and the car gets faster lap by lap which means that it is reasonably possible to drive 58.xx from ~lap 5 on with ballast.

By the way: Is there a reason why the FRO/NDR Server is set to Aston Cadet with the FBM but the password doesn't work? (Neither the old nor the new one).

Pass removed
It shouldn't be passworded at all at the moment . Some nub (Timo?) prolly messed around with it.
Quote from JO53PHS :It shouldn't be passworded at all at the moment . Some nub (Timo?) prolly messed around with it.

Don't blame me, I wasn't anywhere near it
Wow i just did 58.36 with the base set o_O im averaging mid-low 59 =D
not really a fan of this combo. but nonetheless, i should be able to make it. doing high 58s atm
Im doing 52, 53, my PB is 51.79 but thats with no ballast and on my own set. Not that i would be carrying much ballast for the race anyways and the tyres seem to be holding out well to on a 14 lap stint i run out of fuel before the tyres show signs off quiting.

So do we have to use the set posted in the first post of this topic or can we use our own sets.
Quote from scotty2888 :Im doing 52, 53, my PB is 51.79 but thats with no ballast and on my own set. Not that i would be carrying much ballast for the race anyways and the tyres seem to be holding out well to on a 14 lap stint i run out of fuel before the tyres show signs off quiting.

So do we have to use the set posted in the first post of this topic or can we use our own sets.

*Ahem*

Noitced everyone else is doing 58.xs?

You might want to look at the calendar again

You need a 45% restriction set! :P
Now that is funny!
Yes I have and using the FBM round Aston Cadet I got those times. Whats your point.

I know there is 30 + laps I was just saying that after a 14 lap stint there still in brilliant condition.

There was also another driver on the server the same time who was lapping a similar pace but cant remember who it was at this time.
Quote from scotty2888 :Yes I have and using the FBM round Aston Cadet I got those times. Whats your point.

I know there is 30 + laps I was just saying that after a 14 lap stint there still in brilliant condition.

There was also another driver on the server the same time who was lapping a similar pace but cant remember who it was at this time.

Quote from J@tko :Noitced everyone else is doing 58.xs?

^ That includes Darryn, who is the points leader and a racer IRL, and I'm doing 1.00.xx, and I'm not 8 seconds/min behind

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=43821
Quote from scotty2888 :Yes I have and using the FBM round Aston Cadet I got those times. Whats your point.

You need 45% restriction :rolleyes:
Quote from J@tko :^ That includes Darryn, who is the points leader and a racer IRL, and I'm doing 1.00.xx, and I'm not 8 seconds/min behind

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=43821

bwahahaha... that is incredibly funny i must admit! im having quite a laugh. Be nice guys...
Scotty --> its the baby FBM which means that u choose the FBM and then add an air intake restriction of 45%.

You'll then see that the car is like that UF thing, only slower!!!
Quote from Dizzydarryn :You'll then see that the car is like that UF thing, only slower!!!

I think you'll find its a very good competitor to the UF-BR

Top qualifier for UF-BR Cup @ AS1R - 57.8x

Yeah - soz for being a bit mean - I did wonder tho how he could work out that he was 8 seconds faster than everyone else
Quote from JO53PHS :You need 45% restriction :rolleyes:

I knew it was to good to be true.

Why do I always get shot down when im doing well for a change.

but do we have to use the setup posted in the first post or can I use my own set?
Quote from scotty2888 :I knew it was to good to be true.

Why do I always get shot down when im doing well for a change.

but do we have to use the setup posted in the first post or can I use my own set?

You can use your own, but the one at the top is good for a start - feel free to edit it.
Quote from J@tko :
Yeah - soz for being a bit mean - I did wonder tho how he could work out that he was 8 seconds faster than everyone else

DW bout it but why not put it down as (FBM +45% restriction) instead of Baby FBM. People can uncerstand it then .

Ill give it a go tomorow if i dont get chance tonight with the restrictions. Thanks for clearing it up it was my first race at round 4 which is why i wasnt picking up on baby FBM but now i know what you mean so thanks for explaining it.
Quote from scotty2888 :DW bout it but why not put it down as (FBM +45% restriction) instead of Baby FBM. People can uncerstand it then .

Ill give it a go tomorow if i dont get chance tonight with the restrictions. Thanks for clearing it up it was my first race at round 4 which is why i wasnt picking up on baby FBM but now i know what you mean so thanks for explaining it.

Will do
Quote from J@tko :Will do

Really. I was joking. Its your serier im just a driver. You lay it out how you want to.

I just dont always play by the rules.
/\
|
|
|
That to is a joke by the way.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG