The online racing simulator
Elephants Memory. . . Crazy
(131 posts, started )

In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Northwestern University ..

On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully.
He got down on one knee, inspected the elephants foot, and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot. The elephant turned to face the man, and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Peter stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away. Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Peter and his son Cameron were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.

Remembering the encounter in 1986, Peter could not help wondering if this was the same elephant. Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing, and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peter legs and slammed him against the railing, killing him instantly.

Probably wasn't the same elephant.
Oh great, put a downer on my day why don't you.
thats put me in a really good mode for sleep now, god I can't stop smiling at that.
#4 - MR_B
Oh, jee thanks for that DejaVu. Really cheered me up...

LOL wtf i was like wow nice dude the elephant will love him...

yay the elephant huged him

he died

kinda wierd lol why would the elephant kill him

Quote from DejaVu :

Probably wasn't the same elephant.

didnt read that lol
That ending was first grade awesome. Just because you expect it to be lovey dovey and they moved in together and lived happiley ever after, instead he got killed for being stupid XD
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
#7 - wark
Aww lol, and I belived on a happy ending 'n shit
The Elephant story made me sad, but after a while it is funny... tho it wasnt.

and awww with the lion
Bahahaha, made me laugh. Now I can sleep.. if I sober a bit... stupid kegger...
lolz, pwned.

Given that they see mostly the same stuff day after day whether wild or in captivity it must suck pretty harsh to have a long memory for elephants who dont have the internet or television to subdue their mediochre lives... How true is it really though?

Becky
#13 - MR_B
just, lol.
THATS A HUGE LIE

"Peter could not help wondering if this was the same elephant"

did he told this from heaven by phone?

if he died how could anybody know what he was thinking?

he could just have gotten in cause he liked elephants and thought who knows what, but since he died nobody knows what he was thinking!

so anybody who tells you what he was thinking before dying is a lier, as this does and so is a LIE

edit:

a different thing would have been: we suppose he thought, but instead this story makes a contundent affirmation which cant be true, one lie in the story a lie the whole story
Quote from lerts :THATS A HUGE LIE

"Peter could not help wondering if this was the same elephant"

did he told this from heaven by phone?

if he died how could anybody know what he was thinking?

he could just have gotten in cause he liked elephants and thought who knows what, but since he died nobody knows what he was thinking!

so anybody who tells you what he was thinking before dying is a lier, as this does and so is a LIE

edit:

a different thing would have been: we suppose he thought, but instead this story makes a contundent affirmation which cant be true, one lie in the story a lie the whole story

Spoilsport!
in fact imagine you were the teenager son and you had seen that knowing the 20 years old story

you would have supposed that the killed guy thought the elephant had something on the foot as well so he went to help
now come on lerts, there really is no need to assume a conspiracy behind absolutely everything...

who cares whether this story is true or false? as long as we (at least some of us) had a good laugh it was worth reading it.
I question why somebody is trying to look so deeply into something that is, without a shadow of a doubt, a wind up post.

Also, yes i did copy paste from another forum, but i think it's worth the giggles I'm unsure wether it's true or false, but meh
oh if it had had a happy ending i wouldnt have questioned it

but myself that im suspicious most news are faked because if they are true god doesnt exist how could i fall for this one

the moral behind this story is that world is a b1tch

i prefer dumbo, life seems nicer from that perspective
Remind me not to invite your to our xmas party
Lerts - you do know this is a joke, right?
yep of course it doesnt make any sense

just why would an elephant stare and raise and lower his leg, its obvious

yet the original poster aint sure weather is true or false

do you realize how our demons spread the idea that this wolrd is a discusting place

while angels as disneys show us how beatifull this wolrd can get
I treat angels and demons the same - as a figment of weird imaginations (or as an okayish sort of book).

(131 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG