The online racing simulator
Quote from DevilDare :

I love the internet.

"****ing hackers man! How do they work!?"

The funny thing that this kid is like the true meaning of stupid I hope he will realise this when he is older.
If not I se a very lonely anti social future for that kid.
Quote from 91mason91 :WTF was that?

Well it wasn't you lying about a Sierra, you can be sure about that.
The second video, the car is scrap, thats why he hooked the chains through the roof and didn't care about ramming it around.
omg, i whould wee wee on my panty

poor guy , lol, well in fact i whould take the controls thank you mfs 2004
Someone translate it? Might come out funny
Quote from speed1230 :Someone translate it? Might come out funny

"patrick vaaaaaaaaa patrick vaaaaaaaa etc" question?
Quote from tikshow :"patrick vaaaaaaaaa patrick vaaaaaaaa etc" question?

Actually it's "patrick baaaaaaaaa patrick baaaaaaaa etc" Not much in terms of words really. Only desperate yells.
Quote from DevilDare :

I love the internet.

"****ing hackers man! How do they work!?"

Quote from Chrisuu01 :The funny thing that this kid is like the true meaning of stupid I hope he will realise this when he is older.
If not I se a very lonely anti social future for that kid.

IF someon in 4chan start the ball, this gona end like the poor Jessi Slaughter, lol
Quote from tikshow :"patrick vaaaaaaaaa patrick vaaaaaaaa etc" question?

Well all of the speech will do
Quote from Stiggie :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6rY1-pbeNM

Don't if this has been posted yet, but it's just great.. and pretty annoying for the guys in the nova.

There was one of this type of video, but on a track, and the pilot was cursing and saying ramdom stuff to the others..., someon have that video?
Quote from Inouva :There was one of this type of video, but on a track, and the pilot was cursing and saying ramdom stuff to the others..., someon have that video?

Yep, I believe it was at the nordschleife in a Beemer with 2 other irish dudes (obviously). Been searching for that one, but I couldn't find it.

Meanwhile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubLXZ28GkiU

What a way to wake up.
Quote from Stiggie :Yep, I believe it was at the nordschleife in a Beemer with 2 other irish dudes (obviously). Been searching for that one, but I couldn't find it.

I think it was posted on here some time ago, it was damn funny too, i cant find it again either though.

Hilarious video challenge
(3646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG