The online racing simulator
OMG this is not the man pron Threadzzz... but FREAKIN' FUNNY!!!!
Its not funny, fake.. gay acting there.
Lmao, no. Its not fake

I talked with the video owner (brother with the camera) and he told that its not fake. I dont think that someone would act like that, specially making sick fun of himself and then put it on youtube. Well, anyone has theyr own opinions
Quote from amp88 :Explain!

Ok, Fort William are the worst...repeat WORST team in the Highland League, so bad even Newcastle United would win on aggregate score over 2 legs. A while ago an American over shed load of money so he could create this show.....although sadely it's not likely to happen for this season.
There are probably 1000 owners of that video now.
The video with over 2 million views is original. I saw this video when it had 200 000+ views and there was no other such videos at this time.
The way he is acting is VERY unlikely if you are being mad, he is just acting plane stupid.

Like who is gonna put a remote in his ass when he is mad...

And don't believe anyone who says he is the video owner.
Quote from G!NhO :The way he is acting is VERY unlikely if you are being mad, he is just acting plane stupid.

Like who is gonna put a remote in his ass when he is mad...

And don't believe anyone who says he is the video owner.

There are all kind of people, nothing more to say about the first 2 lines.

He didnt told me, i know it because he was the first poster and ive seen many many videos on youtube. Watch my channel to see and i havnt seen any fake videos like ... if theres somebody random, taken the video & upload it with description as hes brother did it or somehing.
i think this is real, nobody i mean NOBODY wouldnt share his personal moments with a remote for all the world unless. he wouldve not done it if he wouldve knewn that theres a camera
Real or not, the remote part is very disturbing
Quote from hazaky :He didnt told me, i know it because he was the first poster and ive seen many many videos on youtube. Watch my channel to see and i havnt seen any fake videos like ... if theres somebody random, taken the video & upload it with description as hes brother did it or somehing.

Who cares?
#946 - STF
Not sure if this was posted before (skip to 1:15).
Hah that was posted on the SR forums today :P Funny stuff
#950 - STF

Hilarious video challenge
(3646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG