The online racing simulator
Quote from bmwe30m3 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IWVh0YjpGU&feature=player_embedded

"and I was like "

Old but not so epic(e: after seeing next post).
Not interesting, not funny, just disgusting. I like sick jokes but that's way over the line.
Well maybe my sense of humor is very childish but I laughed at that video.
It's like a very exaggerated version of my own and my friends experiences of too much alcohol too quickly.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Not interesting, not funny, just disgusting. I like sick jokes but that's way over the line.

Erm, where's the sick in it? Really? I wouldn't call it funny, cos no matter how drunk I've been it was never that bad. Why is it a sick joke? Tell me? lol it doesn't make sense that you say that....
Quote from BlueFlame :Erm, where's the sick in it? Really? I wouldn't call it funny, cos no matter how drunk I've been it was never that bad. Why is it a sick joke? Tell me? lol it doesn't make sense that you say that....

I mean, I can joke about disgusting things, poo, gay sex, etc - But that video was over the limit of what I can find amusing.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I mean, I can joke about disgusting things, poo, gay sex, etc - But that video was over the limit of what I can find amusing.

Normally when people say it was TOO much, or over the limit, it means they were somehow offended, but I guess I just misunderstood, and I actually agree with you lol
Whats funny about that bad f1 game vid?
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ

Hilarious video challenge
(3646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG