(99 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Should the LX8 be enable?

Closed since :
Yes!
I don't care
No!
The what?
Bring back the LX8
I think that the LX8 should be brought back into the game, noticed it was in 0.5f (which I would like to unlock, but can't, boo hoo at you!).

What do you guys think!
There's an "indifferent" option missing.

I wouldn't drive it so I'm neither for nor against it.

But hasn't there been a thread like this already anyway?
Quote from zeugnimod :There's an "indifferent" option missing.

I wouldn't drive it so I'm neither for nor against it.

But hasn't there been a thread like this already anyway?

oops, should have used the search function *hides*
i used the search option of the forum for lx8 and no matches was found.
mind you, due it to being only three chars long, you can't search for it :P
I don't know. The LX6 is already difficult to drive for most people. I've never driven LX8, but it sounds like an easy add-on and also difficult to drive.

What's next? LX10 and LX12?

Maybe you could give more information about what the LX8 was or is so this thread becomes a little more usefull.
well, all I know is that it was on an earlier version of the game, and I think it would be good to enable it again.

Because I'm sure they still have all of the files and config for the cars, maybe I'm wrong *shrugs*
Did it have slicks? A car with a little more power then LX6 and slicks could be cool (but also very unforgivable and hard to drive).
it had slicks and two exaushts i think V8 power i guess
I'd like to have it. It'll be good to have a proper V8 that doesn't scream like those found in the FO8 and BF1.
hells ya! lol. its a hard thing to drive. crashed a few times before recording. wheelspin in 3rd and very fast and fun. would be 100% better on newer physics!
hehe imagine that sound with new sounds
I think it would be really nice having the LX8 with a bit of a bigger look with a tougher looking body and slicks.
approx 350 hp, pretty hard to handle with the old physics, but i am sure with the current s2 physics its as hard as the lx6 in s1.

it was the car i have waited for in s2. unfortunately it was canned........

i would reinstall lfs for this car.
MMM , dont know , but , we need other tipes of cars before the lx8

And many things need improbe before a new car or old car
I would like to see LX8 in current version of LFS. In version F it was quite undrivable, because it had too much power, physics weren't so good and keep it in straight line was very hard, but with Z physics it could be quite good drive. And with little less power and downforce it could be good GTR competitor.
The LX8 was hard to drive because its engine was too powerful. If it had to be a V8, then something along the lines of the RST V8 or any other lower cc, high revving engine would've been nice.

Of course the current, better physics could change the situation a bit but the LX8 was too much over the top back then and I guess it wouldn't be much easier today either. Imagine a F08 without downforce - no good for racing, no good for drifting.

You know LX8 was never in a public version and therefore you wouldn't be getting it back. The people who have posted videos of the car are using a version they shouldn't be using at all..
Yeah, I want that car, too.
But if the lx8 was in there i think we werent getting uf1 or ufr or xfr (dont remember)
I think the LX8 should be added, the model is already there, and it _should_ be far easier to add it than a brand new car. Stop people cribbing about that lack of cars, when there's another one that could almost be dropped in as-is (I'm sure some modifications would need to be done, but most of it should be salvageable).

LX8 FTW!
So the LX8 story is not an urban legend, it actually existed

I see...
#24 - BIzO
The LX8 is hard to drive, 350hp for only 650kg !

But why not bring back the LX8 with less power and more weight?
Quote from BIzO :The LX8 is hard to drive, 350hp for only 650kg !

But why not bring back the LX8 with less power and more weight?

It's not hard to drive in S2.
This thread is closed

Bring back the LX8
(99 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG