The online racing simulator
Enjoying the sport (Drift)
(9 posts, started )
#1 - RizoR
Hi, Just made a LFS drift movie, just wanted to do it, This is my first LFS Movie, I will probably make more in the future, Anyways, here it is

Youtube

Downloadable

Here is a better look at the skin i used. (1680 x 1050)
Picture here
quite boring, dont like music, end was little cutted , camera angles are ok.
6/10 from me..But! well, if this is rly your firts lfsmovie, u will be once of good LFS movie makers
like the music, but on the other hand I agree with Hades
Not bad video, good basic editing.. But Try and make it more fast paced next time, drifting is all about bein fast paced..
#5 - RizoR
Thanks, i will remember that, but i was trying to show how beautiful drifting can be (That sounded kinda wierd), thats why i chose that kind of music.

@ hadesko Thanks for rating After all 6/10 is over half
I'm going to be a good guy for once and blame the bad camera angles (and not you) which made the video boring, those angles are anything but creative. The idea of the video is simple - to show the enjoyment of drifting, and the music and the pace of the video is good, I also liked the color correction. The editing is basic, but clean enough. What it really lacked is good camerawork.
6/10 is a proper rating for this, so I will agree with Hades on that
#7 - RizoR
Okey, so you guys are saying that in the next movie, better camera work?

Not just behind the car? get some more angles?
Quote from RizoR :Okey, so you guys are saying that in the next movie, better camera work?

Not just behind the car? get some more angles?

it would be a boring movie if in "Batman : Dark knight" they'd use the camera that shows his arse all the time... wouldn't it?

Same here
#9 - neRu
One thing that struck my mind was the flashing transitions failing. They flashed, then went to black screen, then all of a sudden showing the next scene.

But i like the pace and the music too, really nice, just dull camerawork

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG