The online racing simulator
It sounds like there are rough neighborhoods in some cruise servers. Are there some places where you park only to find that your hubcaps have been stolen? Very interesting. I guess even the cruising in this sim is very realistic.
Quote from southamptonfc :Only the things I like are worthwhile, everything else is pointless and stupid. People who like things I don't like are a$$holes.

In the context of 'LFS as a motor sport simulator', I think you've summed up Scawen's private thoughts exactly...
If that's the case then Scawen will have to refund 122 ppl currently playing in cruise servers right at this moment. I can't see that happening. So you all may as well go to bed kids.

Have you haters even tried playing TDU? The physics are crap. Maybe that's why they drive in LFS - because the physics are good and they enjoy driving the cars. So let ppl enjoy it if it aint hacking or screwing up racing servers. It's a good place to relax with LFS and a good place to learn LFS, or maybe you prefer people learn the LFS online driving environment in a race server so you can shout blue flag at them ? Or perhapse getting hit by them because they haven't learnt the cars yet ?
I don't care for cruising at all, but to say that cruising is being 'catered for too much' is ludicrous. All they have is the ability to drive in both directions on a circuit, and a server filter in the host list. That's it.

I set 'Cruise' to 'No' as soon as I had the ability to do so, then promptly forgot about the whole scene. They are paying customers and can do as they please with their software as long as they don't violate the EULA. The only time I even hear about the cruise concept is when someone starts a dumbassed thread like this one and draws undue attention to it. Flaming this guy won't help, and keeping this thread going draws undue attention and ire toward the cruise community. It isn't productive.

If you're a racer, go race. If you cruise, go cruise. Very simple.
i also saw iva being real bad but contact lc admins.
wow
all this because someone "stole" my money. All i did is want it back that's it. I did not ask for insults but what ever someone is helping this issue.
Quote from dawguk :THE, THAT and DON'T.

I think you should learn to write, and perhaps speak, before anything else

And to let you know, I can actually "write" pretty damn good. guess i just got so use to texting on my phone. I'm use to shortening my words and not able to "write" says you.
You should never start a sentence with the word 'and'. You shouldn't use double quotes unless you are quoting somebody. You missed a capital G, you didn't capitalize your I, and you used the word "use" instead of "used". Twice.

What I'm getting at is, if you used proper English like a normal human being, you probably wouldn't receive such mockery, and would be infinitely closely to achieving your goal. Don't take it personally, it's a pet hate, even more so now than ever, because it's becoming too frequent. I'm starting to lose faith in humanity.

/slits wrists
Quote from dawguk :if you used proper English like a normal human being, you probably wouldn't receive such mockery, and would be infinitely closely to achieving your goal.

I dont understand how people can cruise all the time lol, I've tried it and whenever I go there I end up as a speeding road hooligan Cause otherwise it's boring lol
#36 - th84
Don't be mad at cruisers for finding new ways to enjoy LFS, If your gonna blame anybody, blame the devs for the lack of new content or whatever peoples reasons are for growing tired of lfs.:bananadea

Crusiers are here to stay, you might as well quit bitching about it.
...because they are not old enough to drive....
Me: Who cares about cruising???

Cruisers: "me"... "me"... "YOU HITLER I DO!!"
"me!" "wtf because you don't like cruising it doesn't mean that others doesn't"

So yea, I've answered to my own question so no one else doesn't have to
Quote from SidiousX :...because they are not old enough to drive....

Prolly a likely reason why this thing exists :P
If You're old enough to drive You can just go and cruise in the real city and pick up some chicks in the process
Why do you all act so ignorant about the cruise servers all the time. You all know quite well what they are about, and the fact that they are not about "boring cruising around at the speed limit."
Quote from mrodgers :You all know quite well what they are about, and the fact that they are not about "boring cruising around at the speed limit."

No, they are about that PLUS getting burgers from Burger King!!
#42 - th84
Quote from zeugnimod :No, they are about that PLUS getting burgers from Burger King!!

OMG!! Now they even have BK's?

Im a cruiser now. Im gonna go get me a whopper!
I dream of a time where in a cruise server, you can park your pimped out FXO low rider at Tesco and have your custom ogg playlist audible to others parked close
To have the Choice of KFCrank McDonuts or BurnoutKing, to Have helicopters "eyes in the sky" flying from one cruise server to another, keeping tabs on suspects.....
And when someone steals your money, and you can't call the police.....
The A-TEAM !!!111

...but im odd even with all cruise possiblities, i like racing
Quote from DAG00BER :why dont people just race, not cruise? to my knowledge this is a RACING sim. there are far too many cruise servers.:hypnotize

Because people are free to do whatever they want (maybe not everything ) during their freetime and it 's not your business
Quote from BenjiMC :i agree, no need for a yes option

+1
Quote from DAG00BER :why dont people just race, not cruise? to my knowledge this is a RACING sim. there are far too many cruise servers.:hypnotize

+1 i counted something around 15 last time i was online -.-'
Quote from farcar :It would be great if someone could make different game that cruisers could go to. I understand this is a very harsh comment, but they're a blight on the community from my point of view. There, I said it.
This is a racing simulator which has been designed to replicate motor racing. I feel that the increasingly large number of people using this software as a glorified chat room are putting off people who want to use LFS as was intended.
I also understand that people will argue that they can use LFS however they like, and that is true. It's just my opinion that they are a blight on the game and it's community.

+1
Quote from wsinda :Philosophical question: If someone misbehaves persistently, but only on cruise servers, does he deserve a ban from LFS central?

If you steal from only supermarkets, should you not be allowed to go to other shops? If someone 'misbehaves' in one place, what guarantee do you get he won't do it else were?.
Quote from Fuse5 :Omg.
Go play TDU, please.

Imo cruising is being too favoured in LFS atm. Remove the option to go both ways on a track, and our problems would be... a lot less actual.
Can't really imagine why people buy LFS just for cruising. Waste of money in that case. There are better games for cruising and chatting. Go and play some of the NFS franchise (which is getting an addition this november, oh no :/)

+1
illepall:bitehard3:clapclap::smash::twirl::nerd:
just crash them all and then leave before they have chance to ban you! *JOKE*

Quote from Fuse5 :Omg.
Go play TDU, please.

Imo cruising is being too favoured in LFS atm. Remove the option to go both ways on a track, and our problems would be... a lot less actual.
Can't really imagine why people buy LFS just for cruising. Waste of money in that case. There are better games for cruising and chatting. Go and play some of the NFS franchise (which is getting an addition this november, oh no :/)

I suggest you both mind your own god damn business.
Each to their own really, if you like to cruise, do it, if you like to race cleanly, do it, if you like to do race in the full contact banger racing servers, do it. not everybody will like the same things, its human nature to have dofferent tastes. just dont forget though, theres one thing we ALL have in common, a love and interest in LFS.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG