The online racing simulator
helpppp someone took my crusing money and wont give it bk :(
on demo cadet iva took 1500 then another 1500. He is a cop i was going and he started to crash me then he pursued me. Can anyone help me?
Any help well be much appreciated
lol how the hell do you take money off someone's account?
What server? Replay? Any kind of proof? Does this server have a website or forum (very likely)? This should go in that servers forum or you should contact admins directly via PM or directly on the server after saving the replay.
The noob
Yes, it just has happened now, in [LC]LibertyCruiseDemo. The racer name of the player who don't want to return him the money is: iva.
This happened: Cadet iva started a chase with no cause, then Shawn had an accident and spectate, and he lost 1500 € for espectating while a chase. This happened to me too, but at last a friend gave me the money.
see... putting a yes/no for cruise in server lists is bad
Quote from chanoman315 :see... putting a yes/no for cruise in server lists is bad

i agree, no need for a yes option
why dont people just race, not cruise? to my knowledge this is a RACING sim. there are far too many cruise servers.:hypnotize
Like someone said previously, Test Drive Unlimited is WAY better for cruising...
Quote from Sueycide_FD :lol how the hell do you take money off someone's account?

look at ruben drifter comment
Quote from DAG00BER :why dont people just race, not cruise? to my knowledge this is a RACING sim. there are far too many cruise servers.:hypnotize

2day is my 1st day ever cruising and i usually drift dnt cruise...trying it with a friend
Quote from evilpimp :What server? Replay? Any kind of proof? Does this server have a website or forum (very likely)? This should go in that servers forum or you should contact admins directly via PM or directly on the server after saving the replay.

thanks for da info ill try dat and i usually dnt cruise just drift
OWned now are demo Cruise server with 3 cars , I need see that LMAO
Quote from BenjiMC :i agree, no need for a yes option

ROFL +1

This is not a game issue, it's one to take up with the people running the server. Their server, their rules. Unless they're breaking the EULA of the software, they can do whatever they like, including "steal" any "money" you "earned".
Quote from shawn812 :thanks for da info ill try dat and i usually dnt cruise just drift

THE, THAT and DON'T.

I think you should learn to write, and perhaps speak, before anything else
Quote from dawguk :THE, THAT and DON'T.

I think you should learn to write, and perhaps speak, before anything else

It would be great if someone could make different game that cruisers could go to. I understand this is a very harsh comment, but they're a blight on the community from my point of view. There, I said it.
This is a racing simulator which has been designed to replicate motor racing. I feel that the increasingly large number of people using this software as a glorified chat room are putting off people who want to use LFS as was intended.
I also understand that people will argue that they can use LFS however they like, and that is true. It's just my opinion that they are a blight on the game and it's community.
helpppp
I don't get it - whenever I've heard someone scream for help it's usually the vowel that gets drawn out. How can the last consonant ever help in getting heard? At best you'd spit around a bit - and no matter how loud Ps just don't travel as well.
Maybe it's supposed to be a raspberry sound. But then I'd spell that "thpbbbbb". I dunno. But it is physically impossible to make a constant sharp consonant sound like that. Like T or B.

I guess we can hope the key just got stuck down for a bit and that delete doesn't work. Because apparently "a" and "c" don't work either.
Quote from DAG00BER :why dont people just race, not cruise? to my knowledge this is a RACING sim. there are far too many cruise servers.:hypnotize

Sometimes I'm fed up with racing because of some noobs, then I join CLC and cruise while listening my fave songs... Having a rest. That's it
It's not mandatory to join a server, if you don't like them, abuse them... Easy.
Philosophical question: If someone misbehaves persistently, but only on cruise servers, does he deserve a ban from LFS central?
Desereves a ban if he even has a account on one
Quote from farcar :It would be great if someone could make different game that cruisers could go to. I understand this is a very harsh comment, but they're a blight on the community from my point of view. There, I said it.
This is a racing simulator which has been designed to replicate motor racing. I feel that the increasingly large number of people using this software as a glorified chat room are putting off people who want to use LFS as was intended.
I also understand that people will argue that they can use LFS however they like, and that is true. It's just my opinion that they are a blight on the game and it's community.

Karma++

You just said what I wanted to say, but mine might have got me arrested. I prefer yours
Omg.
Go play TDU, please.

Imo cruising is being too favoured in LFS atm. Remove the option to go both ways on a track, and our problems would be... a lot less actual.
Can't really imagine why people buy LFS just for cruising. Waste of money in that case. There are better games for cruising and chatting. Go and play some of the NFS franchise (which is getting an addition this november, oh no :/)
Only the things I like are worthwhile, everything else is pointless and stupid. People who like things I don't like are a$$holes.
Quote from southamptonfc :Only the things I like are worthwhile, everything else is pointless and stupid. People who like things I don't like are a$$holes.

Haha, great post
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG